What’s New Version ∞2016.10.21:
- In the Update Assignments dialog on an order, an “Apply to Selected” option was added. This will aid in quickly updating assignment fields such as performance codes, and end dates. The Update Assignments dialog available from the order's actions menu.
- Employees with an existing manually created advance bank will now generate a proofing error. Advanced banks were only intended to be created when reversing checks and users can no longer manually create them.
- Added a new maptype of LBonding to allow for LBonding costs to be pulled into the GL Journal Entry Export.
- Employer benefit adjustments can be linked to authorities. This can now be properly mapped in the GL.
- Added an export button to the search results on the HRCenter search screen, this will export to Excel.
- The Mass Update Rates dialog available from the customer and order's actions menus now have a function permission so that not all users can use this functionality. This permission is applied to System Administrator and Payroll Administrator sec roles by default.
- The contact search will no longer return unfitting results due to similar branch names.
- Previously, if a user searched for E-verify cases in the enhanced search and there was more than one result, sometimes the case status and case number wouldn't match. Now, it can only ever display one. Again this is just in the enhanced search.
- When creating new worker comp claims, the “Customer Information” section will populate with available data.
- Fixed an issue that would cause and employee’s “State Juris” field to be left blank when an employee’s permanent residence was switched to California.
- In Worker Comp > Wages, amounts entered into the Actual Wages field will now save properly.
- When selecting rate sheets, unit pay/bill values from rate sheet will now be copied to the new order or new assignment.
- Data conversion errors will no longer occur when importing timecards in UK in apps.
- Fixed an issue where an error would occur when viewing HrCenter workflow if the workflow was renamed.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an error when logging into WebCenter.