Happy New Year! Welcome to the first release of 2020.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
Tax Form Reprints in Beyond
You can now view and download employee tax forms including W2s, 1099, and 1095 as long as you have the correct security group permission. For more information on how this feature works, check out Beyond - Viewing Tax Documents.
Message Linking Updates in Beyond
Logging a message on an order or assignment will now link the related customer and/or employee automatically -- just like how it works in Enterprise. You will also notice a new option when logging messages to link additional related records.
- When creating a security group, updating the hierarchy level will clear out any added service rep that no longer meets the criteria for being included in the new hierarchy.
- During an E-Verify search, sorting by Case Number, Status, and Employee Name will now work as intended.
- The tasks page will now have a more 'mobile friendly' layout when viewed on mobile devices.
- Self-hosted users are now able to create new user profile. See Managing Users in Bridge for more information.
- Upon the declining of a job offer, the user will now be automatically navigated back to the list page. To learn more about job offers, check out Buzz - Job Offers.
- The dialog box when adding an employee accrual is now re-sizable.
- New 2020 withholding forms have been created for the following states:
- North & South Carolina
- New York
- Internal display names for HRCenter forms can now contain: spaces, letters, numbers, underscores, and dashes.
- Logo specifications are now shown to users to better explain what is allowed/required for a logo submission. These can be found in WebCenter > Theme > Theming and Customization.
- Juris group information has been added for Upper Chichester, PA.
- This can be found by navigating to all options > administration > employer setup > jurisdiction setup. Click the + in the top right and it will now be available in the list.
- The following new Juris's have been added that support the 2020 W-4:
- USHoH - Federal- Head of Household
- USHoHH - Federal- Head of Household Higher
- USMH - Federal- Married Higher
- USSH - Federal- Single Higher
API Updates: (For Self-Hosted Clients)
- Updates have been made for E-Verify to better display information related to error messages when processing cases.
- Additional small updates for current & future work behind the scenes
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.