This release brings additional functionality from Enterprise to Beyond, additions to Sense fields that sync with Beyond, and fixes related to other TempWorks products.
We hope everyone has a safe and happy holidays!
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
Beyond - "Do Not Assign" Assignment Restriction Updates
New functionality has been added for “Do Not Assign” Assignment Restrictions within Beyond.
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the following article: Beyond - Understanding Assignment Restrictions.
Beyond - Resume Upload Duplicate Checking
Duplicate checking has been added to the Upload Resume functionality within Beyond.
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the following article: Beyond - How to Upload Resumes in Bulk.
Beyond - Sense Expansion Updates
Additional fields have been added to the syncing functionality from Beyond to Sense.
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the following article: Beyond - Fields that Sync with Sense.
- Fixed an issue where search results for required documents were not showing as intended.
- Fixed an issue where the “Status” column within System Settings > Service Representatives was not functioning as intended.
- Fixed an issue where the “Owner” field within System Settings > Service Rep Teams was not functioning as intended.
- Fixed a visibility issue where "Service Rep" text would appear instead of "Full Name" text when adding members to Security Groups.
- Fixed an issue where copying a Service Rep would not function as intended.
- Fixed an error that would occur when navigating to Time Entry.
- Fixed an error that would occur when attempting to edit an editable invoice.
Year End Updates:
- Fixed an error that would occur when downloading W2 data.
- Updated and expanded Data Integrity Check errors regarding address information.
- Additional 'BeyondUrl' added to the login server to direct service reps who bookmark the login server back to Beyond.
Self-Hosted Notes :
1.) API database server changes require a manual SQL migration script (20211217_self-hosted_sql_migrations.ps1 from the TempWorks GitHub repository ) to be applied using appropriate paths:
> powershell.exe -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -File .\20211217_self-hosted_sql_migrations.ps1 C:\ProgramData\TempWorks\config\login-server
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.