- Added a new area in All Options > Administration called “Assessment Packages”. This is used with Assess On Cloud integration and allows users to create their own custom assessment packages. This option is enabled only for users using an Auth enabled version of Enterprise.
- Added logging for Worker Comp Code, Double/Overtime pay rate, and Multiplier codes field changes on the assignment record. You can see these logs from the Assignment Change Log report.
- Added a contact email column to the contacts area of the order details form.
- Users can now reprint reissue payroll runs in Pay/Bill > Actions Menu > Reprint Payroll Run.
- The service rep column on the Order Candidates data grid has been modified to display the service rep who added the candidate.
- Updated the procedure responsible for merging employees (uMergeAident) to make the HierID of document(s) match the HierID of the employee record that they were merged into. This is to make sure that the merged document(s) are visible at the hierarchy the employee is in.
- Deactivated the Smart Card authentication method type for time clocks as it is no longer used. Also updated the MagCard method to now read “Mag or Proximity Card”.
- Modified some hotlist functionality for better usability.
- Multi-selecting employees and adding them as candidates in on an order will now add all candidates selected. Any candidate restrictions errors are grouped into one presentation to streamline approving these errors.
- The hotlist form is no longer immediately dirty when loaded.
- The Business Card Scanner functionality has been removed from Enterprise. The company that produced the scanners deprecated all supported models in 2017.
- PDF files will no longer be corrupt in situations where a user is reprinting a 1095-C file in 2017 for an employee where any months Employee Shares (Box 15) were greater than $999.99.
- Inactive business code types and sales pipelines statuses will no longer show on the customers profile.
- Fixed an issue that could allow changing read only fields by arrowing down in the custom data admin form.
- Changed Database Compatibility Level from 110 to 130 (SQL 2016). Any self-hosted user not on a 2016 SQL database will not be able to install future hotfixes until they upgrade.
- Added a procedure that will obtain a list of accessible interest codes for the user's current hierarchy. This will be used mainly for reports. (fx_report_InterestCodeList)
- Added an “Active” column to the TimeClock_DeviceTypes table. This column will be used for deactivating unused Time clock device types.
- Updated the Massachusetts HrCenter postfill procedure to handle exemptions more appropriately.
- Updated the South Carolina W-4 Standard Prefill procedure to handle prefilling the SSN more appropriately.
- The navigation buttons (Previous & Save and Continue) are now disabled when editing a record on accordion pages.
- Previously, users could not continue a Vimeo video if the video was marked as required to view. This no longer occurs.
- The text at the top of forms to be signed by Service Reps in Enterprise are no longer being cut off by a large black bar.
- Corrected an issue where the modeling page may not save information being inputted.
- Added in a fix to correct duplicate fx_hrc_UserStep records from being created.
- Added a new “Salary” field on timecard templates.
- Added new timecard template options to any Pay Rate fields to restrict them to read only. These read only options can be used to have the information displayed to employees and customers without giving them the ability to edit them.
- Self-Hosted Multi-Tenant clients will no longer receive a 404 error after setting up WebCenter 6.5 in IIS.
- When getting a license error the tenant name, the tenant name will no longer be removed from the URL.
- The timeclock "Allow deleting of TimeClock timecards" config will no longer show the delete option when disabled.
- An error is thrown if a vendor tries to submit more candidates than their permitted maximum. Originally, this error was thrown at the wrong time because, in certain situations, candidates would be counted twice. Now, the submission count has been fixed so that the error is thrown at the correct time.
- Added a “customize” button on to the top right of all entity (employee, customer, order etc.) visifile pages. This allows users to add, remove or re-order the cards displayed on the page.
- Beyond Label Translations Update to correct camel case wording.
- Changed the icon for search items in a user’s Recent History to a include a magnifying glass in addition to the entity icon.
- Fixed a "Minified React Error" that could be displayed on the employee onboarding page under certain conditions.
- Added validation to selecting invoice methods when modifying a customer billing setup. If there are no invoice recipients with valid email addresses then you cannot select any email relevant invoice method.
TW API V3
- Added endpoints to administrate the Custom Data Category and the Custom Data Security.
- Added custom data security and property definition category procedures
- Moved Datalists and Localization out of twApi.Server/Routes
- Modified the logging to Seq to include the URI and RequestBody in the properties. This will allow for better filtering.
- Optimized the jb_MetaData_Update procedure so that it will run during frequent maint properly in larger databases.