Purpose: This report is to audit our delivery system. The delivery system allows you to post invoices without timecards attached and close your week. You may go back later and link timecards to send them out via e-mail or standard mail.
1. Start Date: Starting date of your desired date range.
2. End Date: Ending date of your desired date range.
3. Branch: A drop-down list of all branches in the user’s current hierarchy. Is a multi-value parameter so they can select all branches, just one specific branch or any combination of different branches in the list.
4. Date Filter: A drop- down determining what field your date range filters on.
a. Weekend Date
b. Invoice Date
5. Customer Filter: Filters for a specified customer name on the invoice.
6. Delivery Status: A drop- down list that allows you to filter for different invoices groups based on their delivery status. Has the following options:
b. Not Ready For Delivery
c. Delivery Ready – Not Delivered
d. Delivered Only