What’s New Version ∞2016.7.1:
- Created the ability to add OT Factor rates to be hierarchy specific.
- Changing the rate on an assignment will now copy the shift from the old assignment to the new assignment.
- Added a new config so the default washed status for resume parsed employees can be set independently of manually created employees. (DefaultResumeParserWashedStatus)
- Changed the Worker Comp Code drop down to an auto combo box. Meaning you can now type in a worker comp code and Enterprise will fill out the closest matching worker comp code that you typed.
- Added a config to disable the "Pay Frequency automatically adjusted" warning when calculating checks in a payroll run. (DisablePayFrequencyWarning)
- Fixed an issue where Daily Maintenance would sometimes fail to flag an employee as Electronic Pay on the day their prenote was approved
- Added the "DISTINCT" clause the two insert statements that determine the week id within fx_report_SalesAnalysisYearly. Issues were coming up when customers with multiple entities run the report from system level and duplicate line items would be returned within the result set.
- Changed the interview tally to calculated based on employee.interviewdate instead of employee.datecreated. This is to give more accurate numbers in the Rep Productivity Report.
- Fixed a duplicate juris creation that could happen on PA Local State taxes on employees.
- Fixed an issue that could cause assignments to duplicate themselves hundreds of times when moving orders. This would only occur in an event where an employee had a matching SSN with another employee on the same order that was moved.
- Added error to catch when the amount we are matching on the GL side does not match the amount on the bank side.
- Fixed adjustment calculations and respecting past sequences’ changes to the available net.
- Added some extra code to limit branch override mappings to only create for items that were used in the specific branches, instead of blindly setting up a branch override mapping for any item that already has a mapping created for it.
- An error will now display if a user attempts to post an abandoned Invoice Pay session.
- Previously deleted FyreSync accounts wouldn’t disappear immediately after a user deleted them. Now they do.
- Elyria OH and Elyria Twp-City of Elyria JEDD increased tax rate from 1.75% to 2.25% effective 7/1/16
- Niles OH increased rate from 1.5% to 2.% effective 7/1/16
- Plain City increased rate from 1% to 1.5% effective 7/1/16
- Philadelphia resident rate decreased to 3.9004%
- Philadelphia non-resident rate decreased to 3.4741%
- Richland County OH decreased the sales tax rate from 7.25% to 7%
- Manns Choice Boro decreased non-res rate from 1% to .5%
- Lower Towamensing Twp decreased non-res rate from 1% to .5%
- Packer Twp decreased non-res rate from 1% to 0%
- Mount Joy Boro increased non-res rate from 0% to 1%
- Keating Twp increased non-res rate from .5% to 1%
- East Brandywine Twp decreased resident rate from .625 to .5
- Littlestown Area SD increased its rate from .5 to 1.1
- United SD decreased its rate from .85 to .5
- Centre County, Liberty Twp, Keystone Central SD increased LST to 52 total
- Crawford County, Rome Twp, Titusville Area SD increased LST total to 20
- Dauphin County, Harrisburg City, Harrisburg City SD increased LST total to 156
- Greene County, Gray Twp, West Green SD increased LST total to 10
- Washington County, West Bethlehem Twp, Bethlehem-Center SD increased LST total to 15
- Eaton Twp JEDD increased rate from 1.75 to 2.25
- Fixed an issue that could cause a custom form to become a formbuilder form when editing the title in a form in the admin area.