- When reissuing a check, added the ability to pick a checkdate for the check reissue. Previously, “today’s date” was always used, now “today’s date” is the default. (Reissues do not affect taxes)
- The way Enterprise determines which timecards to pull into payroll has been improved. Now, multiple timecards with adjustment exemptions will rank more accurately when some require a separate check and some do not. Only adjustments to gross wages that are marked exempt from paycodes will affect the timecard rankings. Adjustments must be setup and active on an employee record to affect timecard ranking. If an adjustment is not visible in All Options > Admin > Adjustments, it will not affect the timecards ranking even if it is setup on the employee record and marked exempt from the paycode.
- Employees created by the Career Builder integration were receiving the default value for EINC instead of the EINC appropriate to their branch and hierarchy. Now, the EINC they receive will be that of the branch that they are inserted into.
- No longer will an error come up when trying to search for SkillCodeIds in enhanced searches.
- Corrected an issue where a 404 error would occur when attempting to print W-2c for 2017.
- Added an option for How Heard Of details to the registration page.
- Updated incorrect or inaccurate Spanish translations on the login page, prescreening page, resume, and application information pages.
- Added the standard prefill for the Dynamic South Carolina W4.
- Cleaned up some behind the scenes code and made it ready to be used by APIv3
- Modified the WC_W2Merge procedure so it prints multiple W2s if employee worked in multiple EINCs.
- Found and corrected an issue that would cause the approver’s name to show multiple times for an order request.
- Updated the validation for the password requirements text when the Require Enhanced Password Strength config is turned on. The text was previously stating that the user needed to input 7 characters when 8 is actually needed.
- Found and corrected an rare issue in the paycheck details area where this area would show duplicate timecards even though there wasn't any duplicates.
- Added Central Valley, PA School District with a tax rate of 0.5%.
- Added the locality Northwood, OH so the local will be included in new mag media files that are generated. Also, any 2017 mag media files that have been generated with wages in the locality have had this added to their existing mag media summary so they will be included if it is regenerated.
- Pittston, PA increased the resident tax rate to 1.45%.
- Modified the EOY_Mag_MMREF1_MS proc to zero fill positions 474-484 on the RW lines of the file, to fit with 2017 mag media standards.
- Modified the sPrMagFormat_ICESA_NC procedure to prevent a conversion error.