Football is back, leaves are changing color, and temperatures are getting cooler. Let's get into those updates.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
Melissa has been added as an address standardization integration. For more information, please see Melissa - Address Standardization.
- Fixed a visibility issue where linked customer information was not appearing within contact records.
- Fixed a visibility issue where assignment restriction text would scroll with the user.
- Fixed a visibility issue where contact information would still appear on an order in the event the contact had been removed from the order.
- Fixed an error that would occur when testing user credentials for Text-Em-All.
- The 'Application Key' and 'Secret Key' no longer need to manually added for Text-Em-All credentials within System Settings.
- Updated error text entering incorrect credentials for TextUs within System Settings.
- Fixed the inability to log into OnSite Timeclocks using WebCenter credentials.
- Optimized the default Invoice Payments report for increased performance.
- Optimized the Expert Pay export file to include FIPS Code, include all states into the single file, and modified the case number to only include alphanumeric characters.
- Fixed an issue where timeclock timecards were unable to be submitted for multiple timecards, for the same employee, with the same assignment, but had different cost codes.
- Added Maryland tax tiers for employees who make more than $150,000 per year.
- Added Hamilton County (St. Bernard municipality) to Zip Code 45229.
- Added validation on Zip Code.
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.