The end of August is upon us which means the kids are gearing up for the new school year and Fall is right around the corner. This release brings a heavily requested feature to Beyond along with some tax updates for Ohio and Washington.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
Beyond - Upload Resumes in Bulk
Within Beyond, you have the ability to upload resumes in bulk. This functionality allows for employees to be created more quickly and efficiently when uploading resumes.
*Note* For more information, including instructions on how to use this feature, please see the article titled How to Upload Resumes in Bulk.
- Fixed data discrepancies with Sense based off recent mapping updates.
- Completed performance optimizations on Buzz and TimeClock related processes.
- Updated Ohio Withholding Tiers for 9/1/2021 as outlined within the following document: WTH_OptionalComputerFormula (ohio.gov)
- Completed Washington Sales Tax updates as outlined within the following document: LSUFlyer_21_Q3.pdf (wa.gov)
- Fixed an issue where the Multnomah County, Oregon tax was not being withheld when setup on an employee.
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.