It's National Cherry Cheesecake day so grab a dessert and check out our awesome updates below. 🍰
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
Development Q2 Roadmap
Our Development team has created a public roadmap to show what we've been up to and some of our future plans to get everyone excited for what's coming next.
Check it out here: https://www.tempworks.com/tempworks-roadmap-april-2021/
Last Login Information
We've added last login information per product for web users in Beyond. You can now see and search by last login information for Buzz, HRCenter, and WebCenter starting 4/23/2021.
Check out Beyond - Managing Web User Account for more information
- Fixed an issue causing an error message to appear for some users when attempting use the background check search (Beyond Menu > Records > Background Checks)
- Spaces will no longer be removed when adding custom data fields to a header when using an email template
- Fixed an issue where some users were receiving an error when trying to update E-Verify credentials in Beyond
- Updated the character limits regarding SSN and Alien/USCIS number for E-Verify C list documents
- The Search Anything option at the top of Beyond should no longer time out on larger searches
- Thanks to feedback from the Community Hub, the basic search for Government ID will now search by last 4 of a SSN
- Users should no longer receive misc. error messages when copying a user in Bridge
- Updates were made to Zipwhip System Level Credentials. If you are prompted to, please re-enter your Zipwhip credentials.
- Applicants and Employees who are filling out their address on the basic information page with address standardization turned on will no longer receive an error message when entering a valid address
- Updated the default instructions on the first page of any workflow to be more specific
- Employees with similar first and last names should no longer receive error messages when attempting to sign HRCenter forms
- Updated Montana Withholding form to 2021 format
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.