*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
COVID-19 Related Report Updates
There are two report changes related to the CARES act:
- The Beyond Menu has been updated. You can now find record searching as well as some of our other search options under the records section. Check out Beyond - Advanced Searching for more information.
- First Advantage drug test related background check packages will now display the results of the drug test in the score field on the background check result.
- Fixed an issue where date complete was not filling in on some completed background check requests.
- Fixed an issue where users who had phone extensions listed on their records were receiving an error message when trying to process E-Verify cases
- Fixed an issue where some users were receiving an error message when trying to assign a PO number.
- Fixed an issue in the Beyond E-Verify Search where users could not filter by "cases with new updates"
- Fixed an issue where document name was not auto-populating when uploading a document to a record
- Fixed an issue with the Resume Parser where image-based PDFs where causing users to not be able to navigate back to the batch of Resumes due to error messages.
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.