February 26th is Carpe Diem day. Make sure you find a way to seize the day. 🌞
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
Last year we introduced our Sense Texting Integration. This year we've also integrated with Sense's Engage platform so that you can utilize all Sense features to help automate and personalize texting, onboarding, and more.
If you are already using our Sense Integration and have access to Sense Engage, then you are already integrated.
Want to learn more about our integration? Check out Beyond - Using Sense Texting & Engage or reach out to your TempWorks Account Manager today!
- When editing Service Rep Teams, the lists of team members will immediately update without you having to clear your cache.
- Updated 1095 data integrity check error 51 "You chose lookback for your employer plan but have 0 days in the lookback period" so that it will no longer appear when users are treating all employees as full time from hire date.
- Employer W2s will no longer error when box 14 length is over 30 characters.
- The Work History information page in HRCenter has a new configuration option titled "Require Resume Validation." If this configuration is set to false, applicants will not be required to review work history items that were parsed from their resume they submitted.
API Updates: (For Self-Hosted Clients)
- New API endpoints add for future features
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.