1. During your implementation, your TempWorks implementer will place a pre-configured copy of the TempWorks Enterprise client folder in a location determined by you.
2. This client consists of a directory of many files including the TWFX.exe used to launch TempWorks Enterprise and the TWFX.exe.Config File used to point the client to the appropriate server name and database name.
3. In order for users to be able to launch TempWorks Enterprise, it is necessary to distribute a copy of this directory to each user (desktop, user profile, etc. depending on Remote Access Architecture), so that the TWFX.exe can be launched.
4. New builds of the TempWorks Enterprise client can be downloaded from https://bridge.ontempworks.com/Products by clicking on Enterprise under the list of products, and clicking 'Download.'
5. Once downloaded, the TWFX.exe.Config will need to be altered each time to include the appropriate domain, server and database name. This is done by opening the config file using Notepad or any other text editor.
6. Let your project manager & implementer know the location where your master copy of TempWorks Enterprise will be housed.