The spooky season has officially begun but don't worry, there is nothing to be afraid of with this release. On the contrary, there are plenty of things to be excited about with this release. These include the ability to log messages from search results and additional Year End form printing options within Beyond™, PSD Code changes for employees in PA, and more overall improvements.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
- Fixed an error that would occur when changing the "Effective Date" of Employee accruals.
- Fixed an issue where Text-Em-All messages where not being logged as intended.
- Fixed an error that would occur when selecting Quick Add > Contact.
- Fixed a visual issue with horizontal scrollbars.
- Fixed a visual issue where the Employee’s name was not appearing when creating an assignment from the Interview search results.
- Fixed an issue where the Interview Search Date Filters included interviews outside the date range.
- Fixed the following issues related to Missing & Required Documents:
- Fixed an error that would occur when previewing Required Documents.
- Fixed an issue where a Required Document would not appear within Enterprise when the “Required” field is unchecked within Beyond.
- Fixed an error that would occur when editing the “Requested Date” on a Required Document.
- Fixed an error that would occur when deleting a document.
- Fixed an issue which would prevent users from creating a Required Document after making changes.
- Fixed an issue where Required Documents that are expiring soon would count as Missing/Expired on the Charm.
- Fixed an issue where an additional “Authority” option would appear when creating Customer Required Documents.
- Fixed an error that would occur when deleting a document that included an attachment.
- Fixed the ordering of documents when conducting a document search. Documents will be ordered by Expired, Expiring Soon, Missing, and then by the document name.
- Fixed a visual issue where the Employee’s name was not appearing when creating an assignment from the Required Documents search results.
- Validation rules have been added within the Adjustments area of Administration within Enterprise for Boxes 12 and 14:
- Box 12 has a label limit of 2 characters.
- Box 14 has a label limit of 9 characters.
- Added the ability to log a Deactivate Message on the Employee record when the Employee Status is DNA.
- Updated the Indiana ICESA Quarterly file to include the Worksite Zip Code.
- Updated the Messages Report to fix an issue with duplicating entries.
- Fixed an "Unsupported Browser" error that would occur when accessing an HRCenter link from within LinkedIn and/or Facebook.
- Added the option to print Year End forms by employer and by year in WebCenter.
- Hazard, KY changed to a flat tax on 1/1/21.
- Updated Jackson TWP, Butler County, PA Earned Income Tax Non-Residential rate to 1%.
- Mechanicsville Boro, Schuylkill County, PA increased Local Service Tax to $52.
- Dubiostown Boro, Lycoming County, PA increased Local Service Tax to $52.
- Updated Cumberland County, PA local withholding tax rate from $40.00 to $35.00.
- Increased Augusta, KY rate from 1.25% to 1.3% and eliminated the $900 max tax.
- Increased Tompkinsville, KY rate from 1.5% to 1.75%.
- Added Norton Barberton, OH Joint Economic Development Zone of 2%.
- Added new Pitsburg, OH tax of 1%.
- Added New city and city tax for Union Twp-Milford JEDD VII, OH 1% starting 2/1/21, collected by RITA.
- Added jurisdiction and rates for Benton Harbor, MI.
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.