Welcome to November! Does this mean it's time for holiday decorations to make their way out of storage? Well, according to Mariah Carey it is.
This release brings added functionality around Local Service Taxes with worksites in PA, updates to the candidate worksheet in Beyond, the ability to upload new and attach existing documents to messages in Beyond, multiple location-based accruals, and other fixes for TempWorks products.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
TempWorks Year End 2022 Webinar Schedule
The following webinars have been setup for all your Year End needs. Simply select one of the times that works for you and your team to be taken directly to that webinar's registration page:
*Note* For more information on the Year End processes that will be outlined within the aforementioned webinars, please see the following articles:
Automatic Local Service Tax (LST) Linking to PA Worksites Based on PSD Codes
Within both Enterprise and Beyond, when adding/editing a worksite within PA, the Local Service Tax (LST) field is now required and will auto-populate if there is an LST associated with the selected PSD Code.
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the following articles:
Beyond - Candidate Worksheet Updates
Updates have been made to the Candidate Worksheet in Beyond including the ability to create resumes, assigning multiple employees at the same time, and more.
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the following article titled Beyond - How to Track Candidates on an Order.
Beyond - Upload New & Attach Existing Documents to Messages
The ability to upload new and attach existing documents to messages has been added to Beyond.
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the following article titled Beyond - Message Logging.
Multiple Location Based Accruals - Part 2
The ability to utilize multiple location-based accruals has been added to Enterprise and Beyond.
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the following article titled Multiple Location-Based Accruals.
- Fixed an issue where Work History and Assignment History information would be duplicated when generating a resume for an employee.
- Fixed an issue preventing newly created Candidate Statuses in Enterprise from being seen in WebCenter.
- Updated the Oregon Mag Media File based on the requirements from the state of Oregon.
- Updated the LST rate for Perry TWP/Frazier S D to $47.
- Completed the following tax updates:
- Harrodsburg, KY (Juris XKYH26201) increased the Occupational License Fee from 1% to 1.5%.
- Olive Hill, KY (Juris XKYO48421) increased the Occupational License Fee from 1.500% to 2.000%.
- Added Chickasaw, OH with a tax rate of 1.000%.
- Lincoln Heights, OH (Juris XOHL819291) Taxes will be collected by the Regional Income Tax Agency (RITA).
- Piqua, OH (Juris XOHP158923) Taxes will be collected by the Regional Income Tax Agency (RITA).
- South Amherst, OH (Juris XOHS1348) Taxes will be collected by the Regional Income Tax Agency (RITA).
- Increased the standard deduction from $4,500.00 to $8,000.00.
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.