General reminder to all our Enterprise™ users: Make sure you are logging in via apps.ontempworks.com to ensure you are using the most up-to-date version of Enterprise. Check out How to Log in to Enterprise for more information.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
- When creating E-Verify account at system level, the "Owner" field will no longer be required.
- Fixed an issue when entering time on an iOS device, the time options to select would be blank
- Added the ability to attach adjustment documents to time cards.
- Street 1 and Street 2 lines have been added to the branch setup in administration. Check out How to Create Branches for more information.
- New Config! Custom Registration Button Text available under Registration allows you to customize the text on the button that applicants use to complete the registration page. For more information, check out Registration Page Setup.
- Mobile Friendly W-4 & additional default pages (skills, contact information, registration page)have new Spanish translations.
- Updates have been made to the drop downs on the registration page to make them easier to use on mobile devices.
Updated 2020 Federal W4 postfill and South Carolina Prefill/Postfill
API Updates: (For Self-Hosted Clients)
- Updated error handling for E-Verify
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.