Welcome to Enterprise™ for Recruiters!
TempWorks® Enterprise system is the heart of our software. It includes a full front and back office functionality and integrates seamlessly with our other software as well as with 3rd party integrations. This guide is here to provide a road map for front office recruiters or staffing specialists to help them understand the full functionality of Enterprise.
When we talk about Recruiters or Staffing Specialists, we mean anyone who works with employees to help find them a job. This can include:
New to Enterprise?
If you are brand new to our software, we recommend you start by checking out our TempWorks University Videos. These videos are designed to give you an overview of our system and walk you through some of the basic functionality. For recruiters, we recommend the following sections:
- Enterprise 101 - provides an overview of important information including how to navigate and what is hierarchy
- Recruiter 101 - provides an overview of basic recruiter related functionality
There are many videos under these topics that you can watch. We recommend watching just a few videos at a time and following along with the quizzes and workbooks provided.
*Note* If you are looking for more training, we offer weekly webinars that you (or your admin) can find and sign up for via Bridge.
The following sections of this guide provide links to articles to learn about different functionality. These sections are separated by record type and are organized to help you navigate from basic functionality to some of our more advanced options all with the recruiter responsibilities in mind.
What is an Employee Record?
The Employee section of Enterprise includes all applicants, current & past employees. These records contain information such as current employment status, compliance documents, past jobs, interview questions, skills, and more.
Check out the following links to learn more about the employee record:
Employee Record Basics
Start with the following articles to gather more fundamental knowledge related to employee records.
- Video: Employee Part 1: The Basics
- Enterprise - How to Add a New Employee Record
- HRCenter Applicant Process
- Enterprise - Employee Record Navigation and Basics
- Enterprise - How to Deactivate and Reactivate Employee Records
- Enterprise - Utilizing the Washed Status
- Enterprise - Employee Searching
- Tips for Message Logging
Tracking Employee Information
- Enterprise - How to Track Employee Availability
- Enterprise - How to Document Employee Work History and Education
- Enterprise - Managing Resumes
- Enterprise - Managing Employee Documents
- Enterprise - Activity Tracker
- Enterprise - Managing Employee Interest Codes
- Enterprise - Documenting an Interview
- Enterprise - How to Create Assignment Restrictions
Employee Process Questions to Consider
Download this file as a PDF (click the PDF icon at the top) and take notes or discuss these questions with your team:
| How will most employee records be entered into your system?|
Will applicants be filling out an online application? If yes, what will it include?
Will you be using HRCenter for onboarding documents? If yes, what kinds of additional forms need to be added?
What are all the requirements before an employee's washed status can be changed to 'Familiar'?
What types of interactions or job responsibilities do you want to track by logging messages(ex. left voicemail, scheduled interview, etc.)? What Message Action Codes will you need to use?
What interest codes do you want to have in the system to quickly tag employees with?
What fields on the employee record are going to be required for you to fill out? What kinds of information do you need to enter or track to create better searches?
|How will you be documenting interviews? Will you be using the interview questionnaire? What questions need to be asked by every recruiter?|
|Will you be tracking WOTC status?|
|Will you be saving documents on the employee file or keeping them in filing cabinets? Which documents do all employees need?|
What is an Order Record?
The Order record contains information regarding all job openings (requisitions, openings, requests) placed by customers. Order records hold valuable information including shift times, start dates, financial details, worksite details etc.
Check out the following links to learn more about the order record:
Start with the following basic order options for making your order creation and management easy:
- Video: Orders Part 1: The Basics
- Enterprise - How to Create and Manage Temporary Orders
- Enterprise - How to Create and Manage Direct Hire Orders
- Enterprise - How to Set up Customer Defaults
- Enterprise - Order Searching
- Enterprise - Default Order Statuses
Advanced Order Topics
Check out the following articles for more advanced order options:
- Enterprise - Utilizing Master Orders
- Enterprise - How to Copy an Order
- Enterprise - Using Contact Roles with Orders
- Enterprise - Departments
- Enterprise - Worksites
Order Process Questions to Consider
Download this file as a PDF (click the PDF icon at the top of this article) and take notes or discuss these questions with your team:
|Who on your team will be taking order requests from customers and entering them in the system?|
|Who will be adding customer defaults to make order creation easier? What defaults will you be using for most customers?|
|Will you be using Master Orders?|
|Will you be posting to the TempWorks Job Board or using any other Job Board Integrations?|
|Will you be using Multiplier Codes or Rate sheets to make sure billing rates and pay rates are accurate?|
|How will you track candidates you are considering for an order?|
What is an assignment record?
Contains data regarding all placements made by your organization(s). Assignments are created off order records and are what tie the employee to a position. The information gathered from assignment records directly communicates to the back office (payroll and invoicing) portion of Enterprise.
Check out the following links to learn more about the assignment record options:
Use the following links to learn more about creating assignments and managing candidates
- Video: Assignments Part 1: The Basics
- Enterprise - How to Assign an Employee to an Order
- Enterprise - How to Create and Manage the Candidate Worksheet
- Enterprise - How to End an Assignment
- Enterprise - The Assignment Status
- Enterprise - How to Document Employee Pay Raises
- Enterprise - How to Mass Assign and End Assignments
- Enterprise - How to Utilize the Assignment Replacement Option
Assignment Process Questions to Consider
|Will you be using the Candidate Worksheet to track employees that you are considering for work? If yes, what statuses will you be using?|
|How will you document check in calls with the supervisor or employee?|
|Will you be using required documents, DNA, or Interest Codes to create additional assignment restrictions?|
|Who will be responsible for ending the assignment when the employee is done working?|
|What must be completed on the customer and/or order record before your team can make any assignments?|