*Note* If you are interested in utilizing the Buzz app, please contact your TempWorks Account Manager.
Welcome to Buzz
Buzz TM is an all-in-one free app that allows you to keep tabs on your assignment and an eye on your pay information. It makes getting to the job easy and lets you know everything you’ll need to be successful. In addition to all of this, it serves as a communication hub between you and your employer. All of this in one useful application for your mobile device.
This is a tutorial video to help you get the most out of your relationship with your employer in the most convenient way possible.
This article reviews some of the basic functionality of the Buzz app from the perspective of your employees. Feel free to share this article with your Employees or copy this information for them.
This Article Reviews Buzz:
Before viewing the Buzz home screen, logging in is your first step. After you have downloaded the Buzz app, you will be prompted to enter the Invite Code that you have received from your Staffing Specialist. Once the Invite Code has been entered, you will see the following screen to setup a four digit pin:
*Note* Invite Codes are time sensitive. If you did not receive an Invite Code, please reach out to your Staffing Specialist to get a new code.
After logging in for the first time with a pin, you will also have the option of signing in with your WebCenter credentials, located at the bottom of the screen:
Once you are signed in, you will see the Home screen of the Buzz application:
There are three cards that show on the main screen: Messages, Current Assignments, & Recent Pay Statement.
Messages contain the messages that are pulled from Enterprise that are created by employees of the staffing company. Keep in mind, these messages will concern less urgent matters.
If you swipe the message to the right, it will mark the message as "read."
Click on 'View More' to view all of the messages that have been written for the employee(s).
*Note* Messages here are sent by logging messages in Enterprise or Beyond with the message action WebMessage for individual message or WebToEmployees for messages to all WebCenter and Buzz employees.
This card gives the details of the current assignment you are working. Click on the arrow to open the details of the assignment:
Google Maps is connected to this card. If you click on the address, Google Maps will open to show the location of the worksite.
On the details page of the assignment, the shift, description of the assignment, dress code, and safety notes will be viewable.
This card shows your most recent pay information in a snapshot:
For further details from past paychecks, click on 'VIEW PAST STATEMENTS':
In this section, you can scroll through all of your previous paychecks and view each one individually by clicking the arrow the right of a specific check.
From the card, you can view your most recent check details. Select the 'Check #' in the top right corner of the card:
In the 'HOURS' section, you can see the Job Title, Assignment #, amount of Regular Hours, number of Overtime Hours, and number of Double Time Hours:
Under the 'PAY DETAILS' section, it will show you the adjustments for that specific check selected:
User Settings are found by selecting the icon in the upper right of the home screen.
Here you'll see the following options:
- Timeclock QR Code: If this feature has been enabled by your employer, you will be able to access this in order to punch into the Time Clock at your working location.
- My Information: Displays information the staffing company has on file for you including address, contact information, and password/PINs.
- Notifications: Use this section to manage your push notifications.
- About this App: Use this section to see information on this app including which version you are on.
- Sign Out: Use this option to log out of this app.
*Note* You must be logged into the Buzz app in order to see all settings options
My Information Options
When you select the My Information option, you will see specific information including:
- Mailing Address: View what mailing address is on file with your staffing company.
- Contact Information: Tap on this section to view and edit the email address and phone number that your staffing company has on file for you.
- Change Web User Password: Tap on this option to update your password for WebCenter, HRCenter, and Buzz.
- Change Pin: Use this option to reset your pin number to log in.
- Face Recognition: When setup, you will be able to punch in/out using facial recognition. Note that this is not the same as Face ID, as mentioned below.
- Use Face ID: If using an Apple iOS device, you will be able to setup Face ID for unlocking the application instead of having to use your PIN.