February is coming to a close and while Minnesota is getting another nice helping of snow, March brings with it the first official day of spring (even if it is on the 20th).
This release brings custom Proofing report functionality to Enterprise, the "Notes" field to Contact Methods in Beyond, and many more fixes across TempWorks products.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
Enterprise - Custom Proofing Report
Enterprise allows for Custom Proofing Reports to be run when selecting "View proofing report" within the Pay/Bill > Proofing menu.
*Note* If you have a Custom Proofing Report that you would like to have added to this functionality, please contact TempWorks Support.
- Added the “Notes” field within Contact Method records in Beyond.
- Fixed a validation error that would occur when adding an extension to a phone number within a Contact Method.
- Fixed a visual issue within the Default Payroll Summary report.
- Optimized performance when switching hierarchy within Enterprise.
- Updated the Box 12 field within the W2 to allow more than 9 digits without being visually cut off.
- Updated the Arkansas W4 to the latest version.
- Updated the Arizona W4 to the latest version.
- Updated the New York W4 to the latest version.
- Fixed an issue where Service Rep signatures within forms would not appear as cursive.
- Fixed an error that would occur when accessing the CTI WOTC page as an HRCenter user.
- Fixed an issue where jobs on the JobBoard were not being indexed by Google.
- Fixed an issue where URL’s would not function correctly when added to WebCenter Email Templates.
- Fixed a calculation issue with Denver, CO local taxes.
- Fixed an error that would occur with PA school tax jurisdictions due to there being more than one city code within the PSD code that contains the school district.
Year End Updates:
- Fixed errors related to recalculating and W2 generation.
- Added warnings for expiring/expired/missing/corrupted licenses when accessing Beyond.
*Note* For more information on these license warnings, please see the following article titled "Self-Hosted - Beyond Licensing".
*Note* When logging into Beyond, you may be greeted with a new option titled "Sign In With SSO (Beta)":
While this option may be visible, it is unable to be selected at this time as this feature is under active development.
Attempting to log-in using this method will currently result in an error:
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.