How to Set up HRCenter Email Templates
Throughout HRCenter applicants as well as users will receive email notifications depending upon the actions performed throughout the stages of the application and hiring process. Email templates can be created for emailing when:
- A new page, step, or workflow is assigned
- A step has been submitted
- A step has been rejected
*Note* These email options can be turned on/off depending on users preference within the tenants section of administration.
How to build email templates:
To customize or modify an email template, log into the HRCenter Administration Module. From the home screen, select the Tenants icon as shown:
Within the settings section, locate the create or update a custom email template option, click 'Modify' template:
The "Choose Your Template" window will automatically populate. Users may toggle between the templates they wish to customize.
Within the template, enter the sender email address, subject, and text information.
Once done, select update and save. If you need the template to be in another language, select from the add localization dropdown and create the associated templates:
- New Item assigned: Sent out to applicant when a new page,step or workflow is assigned.
- Step submitted: Sent to the staffing company to inform users the applicant has finished a step within the process.
- Step rejection: Sent to the branch if applicant enters unqualified information within a page.
An example template is shown below: