This release brings new and improved functionality to Beyond, tax updates, and other fixes across TempWorks products.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
Beyond - Edit Messages
The ability to edit message has been added to Beyond along with additional functionality around tasks.
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the article titled Beyond - Message Logging.
Beyond - Default Job Descriptions
The ability to create default job descriptions has been added to Beyond.
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the article titled Beyond - Managing Customer Defaults.
Beyond - Search Improvements
Additional improvements have been made to searching in Beyond including the following:
Product and Technical Support Life Cycle Updates
Many life cycle dates have been updated to the list of products, features, integrations, and technology that TempWorks supports.
*Note* For more information on updated dates, please see the article titled Product and Technical Support Life Cycle Policy and Information.
- When setting up the electronic pay within the employee record of Beyond, the bank name will now be shown.
- Fixed an issue where departments would not display when creating job orders in Beyond.
- Fixed an issue where departments would not be included in basic customer searches.
- Fixed an issue where daily timecards would show incorrect hours when switching between days.
- Fixed an error that would occur when attempting to view a document linked to a timecard that is in either Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel format.
- Created a new standard report titled “Occupational Employment and Wage Statistics (OEWS)“ based on the requirements of the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Completed the following tax updates for Philadelphia:
- Decreased the wage tax rate for residents to 3.79%.
- Decreased the wage tax rate for non-residents who are subject to the Philadelphia city wage tax to 3.44%.
- Completed the following tax updates for New Mexico:
- Updated Albuquerque, New Mexico sales tax to 7.7500%.
- Updated Belen, New Mexico sales tax to 7.5625%.
- Updated Rio Rancho, New Mexico sales tax to 8.1875%.
- Added the Ridgedale School District, Ohio tax with a rate of 1%.
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.