- If an invoice recipient has the “Limit one invoice per email” option enabled, the email subject line will now include an email/invoice counter. For example, “Invoices Dated Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 2 of 4”.
- Added a hard stop to prevent duplicate Solspark paycards from being added. If an active Solspark paycard is attached to an employee, users will get a hard stop error message preventing them from adding the duplicate paycard to another employee. This error will also give them useful information about the duplicate paycard.
- Altered the sEmployeeAccrualBalanceAsOf function to calculate employee eligibility based off of the As-of date used to run the function rather than the current date the function is being run. This function is used in the paycheck stub reprint report and previously it was displaying eligibility based off of the date the report was being run, rather than calculating what the employee had available to them at the time the check was created.
- Modified logic for finding open transactions with 2WeekOpen is enabled. Now, incomplete transactions from the newer open week will not prevent the older open week from being closed.
- When applying rate sheets to an assignment, the first rate sheet in the list will be selected by default. If a user chooses to apply rates, the selected rate sheet will be applied. This behavior was updated to avoid confusion in cases when the apply rates option was selected with no rate sheet selected.
- The DenyWrite object property permission on Email Template located in Customer Billing will now be respected.
- Origin Type will now be sorted in alphabetical order under Security > Custom Data Security Groups.
- The Custom Data form will no longer appear dirty after saving. This was occurring when a GUID was generated and then saved.
- Previously, if the internet had disconnected and then reconnected while attempting to upload a document, the document wizard could not be closed unless Enterprise was closed. Now when the internet is disconnected and then reconnects while uploading a document, an error message will be displayed stating, “An error has occurred when uploading document. Please try again later.” and users will be able to close the window.
- Sometimes in a saved search, the message action parameter was being cleared out causing an object reference error. Now the message action will be properly displayed on saved searches.
- Users will no longer be able to select future years when creating a new 1094 worksheet.
- Fixed an object reference error that could occur when selecting ‘View Payments’ on an Invoice.
- Previously, users could receive an error when creating a Web User account when no HR Center Product Instance was set up. Now this error will not occur in the above scenario.
- After posting incomplete transactions, a toast message will appear in the bottom right corner of the screen telling the user how many transactions were posted. This message would sometimes display, “0 transactions posted” even though transactions were actually posted. Now this message will display the correct value whether transactions were posted or not.
- The message action drop down in the enhanced search will no longer show up for users who do not have the ‘can read secure messages’ secrole.
- Corrected the county code on PA/OH geo locations to display to more accurately display the geo locations.
- Updated mag media local tax methods in Ohio for 2019.
- Added the columns ‘UTM_Source’, ‘UTM_Medium’, and ‘UTM_Campaign’ to the tables EmployeeRoot and OrderCandidate. These will be used in a future development.
- Created the CTI WOTC Export procedure called fx_export_CTI_WOTC_PayrollFeed. This is used for the CTI WOTC Export.
- Added a new datetime configuration to allow to user to input a date rather than having to select a date within the Calendar dropdown.
- Modified the Essential Staffcare page to support the additional ‘ePortal’ service.
- Previously, if an applicant did not chose a How Heard of record during the application process, a How Heard of record with an ID of 0 would have been submitted instead. Now no How Heard of record is submitted if no record is selected.
- The ‘Days’ fields were errantly displaying on the Availability Info pages when the field was turned off. This field now won’t display if its turned off.
- Reversed checks will now display the reversed status when viewing an employee’s Pay History.
- Removed some non-relevant verbiage on the Manage W-2 page for employees.
- WebCenter applicants will now be given an applicant role when their Web User account is created from WebCenter instead of being given an employee role.
- Modified the HrCenter sign-in from WebCenter to not be case sensitive.
- Applicants were previously not being shown all messages with the message actions of WebToAll, WebMessage, or WebToEmployee. Now the applicant will be able to view the messages with these message actions.
- When a Vendor created a new employee by uploading a .docx resume, the document would previously save as a .doc file instead of .docx. This would then render the file incorrectly when a user attempted to open it from Enterprise. Now when the above situation occurs, the file uploads as a .docx instead of .doc.
- Corrected an error that would appear when a Vendor was viewing the details of an order.
- The application now checks which external services the user will be able to use on app startup. If the user is not able to use a feature that requires an external service, it will be disabled and when hovered by the mouse, a tooltip appears explaining why the feature is unavailable.
- Added a GUID validator and attached it to Product Instances dialog and custom data fields.
- Added the ability to create and view secure messages within Beyond.
- Made multiple improvements to the newly implemented data grids:
- Action buttons that are fixed to the right of a DataGrid will stay fixed and visible to when scrolling horizontal.
- For grids with an expandable detail section, the toggle for expanding the row details is now a fixed column on the left that will stay visible when scrolling horizontal. Also, when you expand and collapse the details, it is an animated expansion/collapse.
- Data grids with selection checkboxes now have those selection checkboxes fixed to the left and will remain visible when horizontal scrolling.
- Previously, if you had no persisted state for a grid, the first time you clicked on a column header to sort the data it wouldn't work. This has been fixed.
- Teams that a service rep is associated with are now separated by commas when displayed on the service reps record within the Service rep page within the Settings.
- Updated the max upload file size for documents to 26 MB.
- Corrected camel casing within the Tenant Invite code draft.
- Added an Active filter on the Tenant Code Invite page.
- You will no longer be able to click on Revoke Code multiple times when revoking a Tenant Invite code.
- Messages will now display multiple lines instead of displaying messages in one continuous line.
- The feedback button will no longer be displayed on the bottom of the screen on mobile devices and will now only show the Feedback icon on the right side of the screen.
- Modified the employee adjustments area, so that the adjustment details will now appear below the row selected rather than at the bottom of the page.
- Corrected camel casing when there are no commissions allocations on the Assignment commission allocations card.
- Customer name will now populate when creating orders the following ways.
- Customer Record > Unfilled Job Orders > Add - auto populates current customer and disables the field.
- Customer Record > Quick Add Job Order - auto populates current customer.
- Fixed an issue with rearranging cards on an entity’s visifile so users will no longer experience problems when scrolling while dragging cards. Also, when adding new cards, the list will no longer include cards already in use on the visifile.
- Previously you would receive an error stating ‘Invalid column name ‘fxSearchEngineActive’’ when running an Advanced Search using the Active column within Related Vendor Info. Now you will be able to get search results when using that column without receiving an error.
- When editing a Custom Data Security Group, users will now be able to submit the form after fixing validation issues.
- Eliminated the potential for duplicate messages appearing in the message stream report.
- Previously, you would receive an error when attempting to add a reference. Now you will be able to add references to the employee’s record without error.
- Fixed the message stream scrolling to load more messages if available when you scroll to the bottom of the message stream.
- Sometimes saved drafts would update the draft name depending on where the draft was reopened. Now the draft name will be remain the same.
- Previously when adding a Candidate to an order, if there was no default candidate status an error would occur. Now when they is no default candidate status, you will be unable to add candidates to an order until a default status has been set.
- Removed unused Beyond Data grid persisted state.
TW API V3
- Added support for Message Security API validation.
- Added API endpoints for diagnostic testing for the following credentials in external services:
- GET /Administration/ExternalServices//diag
- GET /Administration/ExternalServices///diag
- Assess On Cloud
- Twilio Chat
- Azure Face Recognition
- Azure Maps
- Created a single sign on endpoint for Buzz to HrCenter. This will eventually be used for Buzz to check for workflows that required the employees attention.
- Added an endpoint to provide information about whether services are enabled and if so if credentials are available for the current user.
- GET users/externalServices/metadata
- The API now has the ability to do the following:
- Create a secure query string to use for single sign on to HrCenter.
- Assign a workflow to a service rep.
- Assign additional pages to a service rep's existing workflow.
- Get a list of (primary) workflows belonging to the service rep.
- Get a list of steps belonging to the service rep's assigned workflows.
- Get a list of pages belonging to the service rep's assigned steps.
- Get a list of "active" workflows for the service rep. This should be a list of workflows that need the service rep's input (current actor, not completed/submitted/rejected)
- (Both Primary and Secondary Workflows)
- Reject a workflow
- Advance a workflow
- Unlock a workflow
- Now returning SecondaryActorUserId when adding pages to a recruiter first workflow.
- Modified the post workflow API call so only steps from the specified workflow can be assigned.
- The API will now copy Custom Data when extending an assignment when the ‘copyAssignmentCustomData’ parameter is set to true.
- The existing jb_Config_PropertyType "Hide Worksite" and “EnableBrowseByInterestCode” configs will now remove the worksite and interest code data from the HTML so it is not shared with Google.
- Modified Healthcheck endpoint to use caching and remove tread wait.