This Friday is national Fun at Work day so I hope you find a way to make your day fun.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
- Background updates have been made to make the Sense integration more efficient
- When copying a user in Bridge, that users security group settings will also copy over
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to select the Send Email to set up a password option on a new user
- Updated the users area to ensure all Bridge admins could see the filter options available on the left
- Fixed an issue where Bridge would load perpetually when resetting a user password
- Fixed an error that was occurring during year end processes when their was no city or school district selected on a PSD code
- Updated the Maximus HRCenter page to no longer require DOB
- Fixed an issue where the impersonate user button was not displaying correctly for users
- Fixed an issue where TimeClock punch summaries were displaying incorrect totals
API Updates: (For Self-Hosted Clients)
- New API Endpoints for future features
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.