- Added new 1094/1095 survey questions, ‘Are you using the 98% offer method?’ and ‘What lookback method should we use for salaried?’.
- Added a Mississippi new hire export format.
- Now after voiding an invoice, the date and time the invoice was voided will appear under the “Master Inv Number: ”. This is located in the gray box to the left of an invoice on the invoice register.
- Now you will be able to send an candidate email to both the email and email personal contact methods at the same time.
- Modified the reports section of the 1094c/1095c worksheets so it only displays relevant reports.
- When the Allow2Weeksopen config is turned on, payroll runs from the future weekend bill will no longer prevent the week from being closed for the current weekendbill.
- Shift Notes setup in the Customer > Defaults > Shifts will now transfer when a shift is updated on an order.
- When viewing Assess on Cloud assessment results, the results will now open in an Enterprise web browser window instead of an external web browser.
- Modified the MN W-4 prefill to ensure the State Employer Id field is correctly pulling values from All Options > Admin > Employer > Jurisdiction setup.
- The Basic Info page postfill will now postfill the county to the Employee record.
- Updated the “New Applicants By Week” standard widget to not include authority records.
- Added further clarification to a .NET Framework out of date error message when Enterprise starts. This error will now state your .NET is out of date and the minimum .NET version required to run Enterprise.
- Previously, if an error occurred when saving an Export file, the error couldn't display the procedure responsible for the error which made it difficult for Support to troubleshoot. Now the procedure name will display in the error message.
- Added clarification to the payroll error regarding jurisgross <> compatible juris to state what Juris or Jurises are causing the problem.
- Recalculating worker comp codes will now calculate more accurately in cases where worker comp code percentages were recently updated.
- Optimized the fx_ContactMessageSearchView procedure to improve search times for enhanced searches.
- Previously, if the service rep was on the Assessment page for an employee right before the employee completed their assessment and the service rep attempted to update the results once the employee finished, the results would not be updated until the user navigated away from and back to the assessment page. Now once the update results is selected, the assessment will immediately be updated with the most recent results.
- Modified precision for SUI rate on the Payroll Summary report to round to nine digits as opposed to 2 digits previously.
- When trying to view an Assignment that was associated with a workplace that was outside your Hierarchy view, the assignment would still appear to be loading even though there was an error. Now once the user receives the out of view error message, the assignment will no longer appear to be loading.
- Previously when a branch was not associated with a bank on All Options > Administration > Branch, then someone tried to pay an invoice within that branch, the bank would automatically default to a non-existing bank causing some GL issues. Now users will be able to select a bank within the bank dropdown when paying invoices.
- Sometimes when deleting an invoice correction, a foreign key constraint error would come up if the transaction was associated with an assignment that had commissions setup. Now you will be able to delete invoice corrections without issue.
- Corrected an issue that could cause Careerbuilder PDF files to appear corrupt.
- Fixed an issue when undoing check corrections would cause a ‘string or binary data would be truncated’ error.
- Previously, posted transactions in time entry would appear editable for users with the “Super User” secrole. To address this, we made posted transactions (regardless of secrole) appear more locked down and un-editable for users. So now instead of seeing a checkbox and a status of “Pay and Invoice Complete”, users will now see that archived status and a lockbox symbol. This behaves just the same as viewing a transaction from a previous week.
- When creating an employee via the employee quick add, contact methods added will have the correct ProviderId. This fixes an issue with adding/editing additional contact methods for the employee in the future.
- Updated the adjustment for ACA Employee Contribution Validation Limit to have a max of 9.86%.
- Changing the deduction/maximum deduction amount types will no longer cause errant “One or more of the items you're trying to save does not pass the validation requirements” errors to occur.
- The validation on changing invoice email methods between email and print types has been corrected. This previously would give a validation error stating that an invoice recipient needs to be setup when a non-email invoice method is selected.
- Made the following tax updates:
- De Kalb County,IN increased tax rates to 2.13%
- Floyd County,IN increased tax rates to 1.35%
- Fulton County,IN increased tax rates to 2.38%
- Vigo County,IN increased tax rates to 2%
- Modified the geoloc record for Madison IL to link to Madison county.
- Updated local tax calculation for IN county & OH school taxes so that the tax calculated on the whole amount of the check rather than on each transaction to increase the accuracy of how the allowances are applied.
- Removed all references to Kenexa, as this had been replaced with Assess on Cloud.
- Added the 2019 ACA safe harbor rate to databases.
- Modified fx_hrc_GetUserInfo to get ServiceRep web user accounts. This change is required for Recruiter First workflows.
- Retroactively updated subcategory names to match between InterestCodeRoot and InterestCodeSubCategoryRoot.
- Expanded the column CustpayCode from 10 to 255 characters.
- We removed trailing whitespaces from Contact Statuses to make the database cleaner.
- Added a new configuration called Template Tenant. When this configuration is turned on for X tenant, it will allow you to copy all workflows and pages from X tenant to a new tenant in HR Center Admin. Note that this configuration only assists with creating the tenant on HR Center’s side and further setup will be required from a TempWorks Representative in order to allow applicants to apply to the new tenant.
- You can no longer force a link on a custom form to be required.
- Only languages configured within the Tenant Setup of HR Center Admin can be selected when assigning workflows to applicants.
- Add UTC Date to the error page to assist with troubleshooting errors.
- Previously TextArea fields within custom forms would display twice when reviewing the document. Now when reviewing a custom form, any TextArea field will display only once instead of being duplicated on the form.
- When creating custom forms on a small screen, if you wanted to add rules/dependencies to a property, the property box would appear over the form with a transparent background. Now the Property box will have a solid background.
- Previously when the ‘Was Manager’ field on the References page was set to be required and hidden, applicants would be unable to complete the page. Now when the ‘Was Manager’ field is set to be hidden, the filed can no longer be set to be required.
- Added checks for NULL values when assigning workflows as these values were causing object reference errors.
- Added a warning message when changing the Timecard section from a weekly view to daily and vice versa, stating that all hours not approved will be removed.
- You will now need to select a cost center within the Cost Center dropdown in order to correctly save information for the field.
- You will no longer be able to edit default System Level Timecard templates.
- Fixed a rare issue where clicking the Manage PayStub link on the Home page or Pay History tab would net an error.
- Corrected an issue that could cause employees from not being able to view the Cell Phone area in the My Information section.
- Previously, if an adjustment on a check was a benefit, we were not displaying the correct amount when looking at the details of a check in WebCenter. Now we are.
- Added the PSD Code field within the employee’s pay setup.
- Added a footer message on the Beyond loading screen stating, “Brought to you by TempWorks Software and Payroll Funding”.
- Sometimes User would receive an error when trying to update a contact method stating ‘An error occurred while updating the entries’. Now users will no longer receive this error when updating contact methods.
- Previously, users would be able to select inactive worksites within any worksite dropdown. Now users will only be able to select active worksites.
- Fixed the toast message text casing that appears when sharing searches.
- Fixed an InvalidKeyPath error that could occur when adding and removing advanced search filters.
- Invoice related timecard fields are no longer editable if said timecard is in invoicing or has been invoiced. Similarly, payroll related timecard fields are no longer editable if it’s in payroll or has been paid.
- Replaced the AG-Grid and started using the Dev Express grid on the employee check register and the employee onboarding workflows page. This change was made to better enhance Beyond as a whole and will eventually be used throughout the app.
- Improved logic for getting entity page titles to ensure that page titles make sense.
TW API V3
- Added Service rep Web User Endpoints, In order to create Service rep web user accounts.
- Features for Buzz will now return on the Users/features endpoint.
- Optimized handling of Assessment updates.
- Added MinimumValueAttributes for Decimal fields.
- Additional actions on status workflow will now accept null outputs from custom procedures so errors can be displayed when the setup is incorrect.
- Added comments to all fields on POST and PUT models in the Swagger documentation.
- Unified the config systems under one grand management scheme.
- Removed obsolete API routes and commands.