What’s New: Version ∞2016.4.01
- You can now run uFixWorkerComp in Enterprise! This is located in Pay/Bill > Actions Menu > Modify Worker Comp. Overrides will get logged in the TxnsWCUpdateLog table with the old and new percentage. It is also tied to the Payroll Admin secrole via a function permission.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the new pay period error to come up when it was not supposed to.
- Updated the Utah Mag Media procedure so that the exported file represents the quarter properly. (03,06,09,12 instead of 1,2,3,4)
- Corrected an issue that could cause the wrong message action id to not show up correctly when logging messages
- Fixed an issue that could cause the CIA integration to throw an error when clicking on the update results button
- ADP exports have been updated to go off of Weekend Bill instead of Check Date
- The employee interview questionnaire will no longer display inactive questions as N/A. They will now just not display at all if the question is inactive.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the interview questionnaire data to not be merged when using the merge employees function.
- Increased the PrAuthorityCheck EmpName column from 20 to 100 characters. This is to prevent data truncation errors when updating adjustments with an authority.
- Addressed an issue that could cause Order message linking to not link to the correct customer/order.
- Removed the option to “Send login information via email” when resetting HrCenter passwords while we continue to improve this feature.
- The HrCenter review dialog that a service rep uses to sign HrCenter forms in Enterprise has been altered slightly. Instead of the form window being small and users having to use the scroll bars to navigate about the page, we extended the window so that 90-100 percent of the page fits instead of half of it.
- Previously, when logging a message on an Assignment or an Order (either from the visifile or from Messages) the list of recipients does not populate after checking the box "Send this message as an email." Now this won’t happen.
- Tasks will no longer ask you to save if no changes occurred.
- Exports in the UK will no longer error our due to a date time conversion error.
- Users can no longer edit system level email templates.
- Banks in glsbankaccount that have the value UsesPrePrintedCheckStock = 0, plus have overlapping check numbers during time of payroll would previously get an error and they wouldn’t be able to process payroll. The red exclamation error will still show, but now users will be able to edit the starting check number much like they could if UsesPrePrintedCheckStock was set to 1.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the availability postfill procedure to attempt to insert an already existing interest code on an employee record.
- You can no longer save surveys in the Admin area if two questions have the same data ID.