They say April showers bring May flowers. So what does May bring? Product updates! Alright, every month brings those. But that just means there is always something exciting coming, so let's get to it!
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
Buzz TimeClock Page Redesign
To allow for easier navigation and functionality within the Buzz app, the TimeClock page for employees punching in and out has been redesigned!
*Note* If you are interested in utilizing the TimeClock functionality within the Buzz application, please contact your TempWorks Account Manager.
- We fixed an issue where an exception error would occur when attempting to parse a resume.
- We fixed an issue where Contact records would not be associated with the appropriate Customer record when converting from a Prospect record.
- The Worker Comp Summary report has been updated to include a more accurately calculated OT PayRate.
- The Assignment Change Log report has been updated to include logging information on changes to Custom Data Fields on the Assignment.
- The Employee Change Log report has been updated to include logging information on changes to Custom Data Fields on the Employee.
- The MT_RTS export has been updated so the Federal Employer ID column is the correct character length.
- We fixed an issue where the Desired Pay field within the Availability page was not mapping to the corresponding Desired Pay field within the Employee file. The fields will now map as intended.
- Kentucky has updated the SCUF rate portion of their SUTA from .075% to 0%. These updates are reflected within the Kentucky SUTA Mag Media File.
- New Sales Tax codes have been added for the following cities in New Mexico:
- Los Diamantes TIDD (7.6875%)
- Kirtland (6.7500%)
- Valley Water and Sanitation District (6.9375%)
- Valley Water and Sanitation District (Town of Kirtland) (7.0000%)
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.