This release brings additional pay history pages into Beyond, the "Medical" document type within HRCenter, and fixes across TempWorks products.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
Beyond - Pay History Pages
Additional Pay History pages have been added to Beyond including:
*Note* For more information on these pages, please see the following article titled Beyond - Employee Pay History.
HRCenter - Medical Document Type
When creating Form pages, users now have the option to select the “Medical” document type, which can be used as an option for COVID documents, etc.
This option is selected when creating a Form page within HRCenter, specifically within the Configuration Details section.
*Note* For more information on creating a Form Page within HRCenter, please see the following article titled How to Create Form Pages.
- Fixed an issue where Candidate Statuses outside of a user's hierarchy were able to be selected.
- Fixed an issue where daily timecards would show incorrect hours when switching between days.
- Fixed locking errors related to Dispatcher.
- Added a new Illinois Equal Pay export within Pay/Bill > Actions Menu > Export > Employee. This export has been created to allow employers to comply with the new requirements of the Equal Pay Act.
- When creating Form pages, users now have the option to select the “Federal 9175” document type.
- Improvements have been made to how Google Job MetaData is utilized within the JobBoard to add visibility to customer’s jobs via location:
- Previously, the "Show Worksite Address" checkbox needed to be checked within the Job Board Options of the Job Order in Beyond. Now, this option does not need to be selected for the Job Order to be indexed with Google.
- Reading City, PA - Updated the non-resident rate to 1%.
- Added a Maine Auxiliary SUTA tax with an employer rate of 0.14% and wage base of $12,000.
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.