September has arrived which means Summer is nearing its end, stores are already putting out their Fall and Halloween merchandise, and the back to school season is underway. On to the updates!
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
- A new advanced search field titled 'Govt ID' has been added. This field replaces SSN and allows for added identification number functionality.
- Interest code categories that do not contain any interest codes will no longer appear within the category dropdown menu. For more information on interest codes within Beyond, please see Beyond - Managing Employee Interest Codes.
- In the event a user is logged into a Beyond session when an update has been released, a new alert will state "The application is out of date and must be reloaded". Once the user clicks 'OK', the page will refresh and the latest update will be applied.
- The First Advantage background check credentials card within System Settings has been visually updated to be in line with other background check vendor credentials cards.
- Added the 'Account Name' field to the TextUs credentials card within the User Settings page.
- Fixed the 'Number of Days' parameter used in insight widgets. A specific example of this being used is for orders created on the same day to appear within the 'Job Orders - New Orders' widget. For more information on insight widgets in Beyond, please see Beyond - Default Insight Widgets.
- Fixed an issue where multiple users were unable to be assigned to security groups at once. For more information on security groups within Beyond, please see Beyond - Managing Security Groups.
- Fixed an issue where the Beyond page would need to be refreshed after updating an employees hire status. Now, the field will update automatically without having to refresh the page.
- Fixed an issue where messages with linked record types were unable to be saved.
- Fixed an issue when entering a decimal value within the 'Years of Experience' field when adding interest codes.
- Fixed a visibility issue when viewing Beyond on a mobile device.
- Fixed an issue with the Unemployment Summary report where the Branch parameter was not being utilized.
- Fixed an issue with the formatting of the Zip Code, SSN, and Phone fields.
API Updates: (For Self-Hosted Clients)
- A diagnostic has been added to the Crimcheck credentials card within the User Settings page of Beyond. This diagnostic will run automatically once the API Key has been entered and saved. For more information on Crimcheck, please see Crimcheck Overview.
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.