It's International Winter Bike to Work day on Feb. 12th.. 🚴♀️
However, if you are in the negative digits like we are here in the Midwest, I wouldn't recommend it. Stay warm!
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
- When searching or reviewing background check statuses, you can now choose to view All, those that need review, or those that have been reviewed:
- When updating order statuses on the order visifile, the snapshot card will now refresh to show the newly changed order status
- When clearing the OT factor on the financials card of an order, Beyond will no longer display an error message but the field will still be required in order to save your changes
- Pinning a contact method on a customer record will no longer affect whether the contact method is set as the primary
- When entering a new user with a duplicate first and last name combination, the proper error message will now display
- Updated the error messages when entering an invalid address while having Melissa Address Standardization enabled
API Updates: (For Self-Hosted Clients)
- Additional Endpoints Added for Future Features
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.