- Added logic to prevent mixing transactions where the employee has an adjustment that is exempt from some, but not all of the relevant paycodes. If an employee has 2 timecards and an adjustment is exempt from one of the paycodes, a second run will have to be processed for the timecard the adjustment is exempt from.
- Modified CommissionBase to allow and display two decimal figures. As a side note, numbers will be rounded up to the nearest hundredths place.
- Viewing W2s in WebCenter can now be enabled or disabled at entity hierarchy or higher. This is done in Pay/Bill > Other > Year End > Worksheet > Download W2 Data – More Options. Save the trees!
- Now, when manually updating accruals, weekend date is always required. This is to ensure that your manual updates are being calculated correctly.
- We made two improvements to the Unemployment area: the claim amount must be positive, and the remaining liability amount will recalculate when updating the claim amount.
- Now uploading the State Consent forms for First Advantage background checks if one is on file for an employee. If one exists in the documents area on the employee record, it will be uploaded to First Advantage when a background check request is submitted. How thoughtful!
- The standard payroll error “Accrual calculation results in negative balance” would previously not display in the rare scenario that an employee exceeds their depletion limit but accrues enough to maintain a positive balance.
- Updated the Validation on email addresses to accommodate for longer Top Level Domains. A Top Level Domain (TLD) refers to the last segment of a domain name like .COM, .NET, .ORG, .GOV, etc.
- When you're calculating accruals, it is possible to duplicate the amount depleted due to an accrual both being setup on a child department and on the parent with "Include departments" checked. We updated the view to remove unneeded information was well as no longer return duplicates ensures accruals calculate correctly.
- Expanded the column message on ContactMessageRoot from VARCHAR(7000) to VARCHAR(MAX). This will prevent errors from popping up in our products if the message length goes over 7000. Note that the validations will still stop users from entering in more than 7000 characters. This change is meant to prevent an error from coming up when viewing messages for example in reports.
- Created table EmployeeResidences and updated the procedure fx_HRC_Employee_Postfill_Residences to insert data from HRC Residences page into this new table. Note that the procedure will maintain previous functionality of updating the "PastResidences" column in "EmployeeRoot" in addition to the new functionality.
- We renamed the old Priority order request approval workflow to be "Priority Order Approval" and the new one is called "Priority Multiple Order Approval", this should match more with how they actually work. The new one works very similar to the Priority workflow but it will now take into account having multiple contacts with contact roles of type "Order Request Approver" T1 through T3.
- Vendor employees can no longer see sub-push checks (push contractor payments for payment at a later date) in the pay history area.
- Corrected an issue that could cause duplicate rows for candidates in the vendor > order details > candidates tab.
- When viewing checks in WebCenter > Employee > Pay History:
- The paycheck details will display properly if the timecards had bill-only adjustments.
- The paycheck details will not display duplicate timecards if there was more than one adjustment.
- Midvale, OH is now labeled as part of RITA (Regional Income Tax Agency).
- Germantown, OH is now labeled as part of CCA (Central Collection Agency).
- The sales and use tax rate will increase from 6.75% to 7.00% effective April 1, 2017 for Holmes County, OH.
- The sales and use tax rate will increase from 6.50% to 6.75% effective April 1, 2017 for Lorain County, OH.
- The local city tax for Warren, OH has been updated from 2% to 2.5%.
- The local city tax for LakeView, OH has been updated from 1% to 1.5%.
- Butler, PA added nonresident tax rate of 1%.
- Newry, PA added nonresident tax rate of 1%.
- Updated the sales tax for the following Washington counties:
- City of Bellevue RTA 10%
- City of Edmonds 10.3%
- City of Issaquah 10%
- City of Kirkland 10%
- City of Lake Forest Park 10%
- City of Lynnwood 10.4%
- City of Mercer Island 10%
- City of Mountlake Terrace 10.3%
- City of Redmond RTA 10%
- City of Sammamish RTA 10%
- City of Seattle Transportation Benefit District 10.1%