Employee Tax Setup Change Log
This report is designed to show you all of the logged changes made to employee’s tax setup records. This is a great report to see who changed the exemptions, additional withholding, etc. in order for you to follow up with them to see why they made the given change.
1. Start Date: The starting date updated of your desired date range.
2. End Date: The ending date updated of your desired date range.
3. Employee Name: Filters by a given employee based upon their name.
4. Group By: A list of different fields to group the data into on the report. Has the following options:
a. (no grouping)
c. Employee Jurisdiction
d. Updated by Rep
5. Employee ID: Allows you to filter by a specified employee ID.
6. Updated by Rep: Allows you to filter by a specific rep name to see what changes they've made.
7. Jurisdiction: Allows you to filter by a tax jurisdiction.