WebCenter Email Notification
This report is designed to allow you to determine if a WebCenter email notification has been sent and if it has, who it was sent to and at what time. If an email is not listed here the user has most likely unsubscribed from their email notifications. You can verify this by impersonating the user and checking their notification options.
If they have the missing notification type listed on their account you will need to add that back and they will start receiving new notifications from that point going forward.
*Note* Another reason a user would not receive a notification once it has been sent would be due to it being caught in their junk mail or SPAM filters.
1. Start Date: The starting date of your desired date range.
2. End Date: The ending date of your desired date range.
3.Destination Type: A list of different origin/record types that the emails go to. Has the following options:
c. Customer Contact
d. Vendor Contact
e. Service Rep
4. Date Filter: A drop down determining what field your date range filters on.
a. Last Delivery Attempt
b. Log Date
5. Notification Event Type: A drop down list of all events that trigger an email notification. Is a multi-value parameter so they can select all types, just one specific type or any combination of different types in the list.
6. Sent: A drop down list that allows you to filter by Sent, Non-Sent, and All notifications
7. Email Destination Name: Allows you to filter by the specific name of the person the email is destined for.