- Updated the 1094-c/1095-c area to make it easier to understand and follow. Some of these updates include:
- Contact Phone, Email, and Zip all have validation now.
- If a survey exists for an EINC, Enterprise will auto select that ALE group ID for this new survey in the UI.
- When deleting a 1094/1095 record that has external members in it, a pop up will ask the user if they are they want to delete the record.
- Enterprise will no longer crash if a user types into a plan start date.
- 1094/1095 records will now auto save after all steps have been completed.
- Email on the sign up step is now disabled until Survey is completed.
- Added the ability to access the GP Calculator from the Rate Sheet setup located in Customer > Defaults > Rate Sheet. The Gross Profit Calculator will populate with the current rate sheet figures; these figures can be edited and then applied to the rate sheet.
- When emailing employee’s paystubs out of Enterprise, the SSN on the paystub will always be masked by default.
- Added configs for employees and worksites to automatically assign local taxes. For each, there are two configs that control whether or not the configuration is active and a second where a delimited list of state abbreviations can be added to exclude setting up taxes for a specific state. Local taxes are selected based on zip code, city, and the number of local jurisdictions. The trigger for both employees and worksites will only fire when the tax state is update and no local taxes are on the record.
- Modified ZipWhip text message processing so that when a conversation is logged, the send and receive dates in the message body are recorded in the local time of the service rep involved in the conversation.
- ADP exports can no longer be run on open weeks. This is to prevent users from mistaking partial data for an open week as full data.
- An error will no longer occur in situations where a user corrects a transaction on an invoice to have 0 hours, units, and salary, deletes the invoice correction, and then attempts to correct the invoice again.
- After an employee completes an Essential Staffcare form, a message will get logged on to the employee record stating as such. The message action however would always be “Message”. Now if there is a message action of Essential Staffcare, that message action will be left instead of Message.
- The Authority Garnishments report was previously ignoring the ReportSSNMask config. The report will no longer ignore this config.
- The second ACA cycle for employees hired as Part Time now better lines up with the upcoming standard cycle.
- When you right click on an AP check record in the AP Check Register grid (Pay/Bill > Other > Ap Check Register), the “View AP Check Detail” and View AP Bill Detail” options are no longer disabled.
- Standard report updates
- Updated standard reports to be Beyond compatible.
- Updated standard reports to allow ACA in gross profit calculations.
- Added new standard reports.
- Timecards With No E-Pay
- Estimated W2 Count
- Payroll Run Details
- Tax List
- EEO-1 100+ Employees
- Hold Off Monthly Transactions
- NY Disab Benefits Payroll
- Refactored the HrCenter admin UI to be more user friendly.
Added a new optional field to the registration page to prompt for a phone number; the phone number will postfill to the employee record when completed. This feature can be setup to be enabled, disabled, or required in HrCenter Admin.
- Added a new option field to the registration page that will require applicants to enter the last 4 of their SSN. This can be turned on in the Validation Options section in HrCenter Admin. When this “Combo Validation” option is turned on the employee’s last name plus the last 4 of their SSN will be checked to prevent duplicate records.
- Created By, Last modified by, last modified date stats have been added to custom HrCenter admin forms. You will see these stats under the description text box on each custom form that has been created.
- Once an applicant clicks Save and Continue after selecting a skill on the Skills form, the applicant will be unable to add more skill categories. Applicants were unable to previously.
- “Choose a file” will no longer appear twice on a resume page.
- Updated the text that displays on the Education page after a resume is parsed to state, “Please click the edit button and review this item for accuracy, click Save Item when finished.” instead of, “Please review for accuracy, click Save Item when finished”
- When an applicant is filling out a reference page and enters their relationship to the reference in the Relationship field, anything entered wouldn't appear in the preview even though the information was saved. Now information entered into the relationship field will display properly.
- Updated the confirm delete button on Spanish language Work History and Education pages to be in Spanish.
- Found and corrected a situation where the CreateOrderRequest config in WebCenter would send out the incorrect notification email template.
- Added the advance search system.
- Updated some CamelCase wording in various areas of Beyond.