Happy New Year! 🎉
No major features are being released this update but there are a lot of 2021 tax updates.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, please ensure you install all updates in a timely fashion to ensure you receive the 2021 tax updates.
- Fixed an issue where Text-Em-All messages were not logging messages on records after being sent out
- Fixed an issue where some assignments created through Buzz Job Offers were being created at a different hierarchy than the Order record.
- Updated the TempWorks TimeClock PIN creation to allow PIN numbers to be automatically created for employees even if they do not have an SSN on file. In these cases, the PIN will be created based off the employee's ID (AIdent)
- We've added new WebCenter W2 functionality for year end processing. If you have already purchased this and would like more information, email email@example.com. Otherwise, reach out to your TempWorks Account Manager for more information.
- Updated error messages incorrectly displaying on Integrity Check on the Year End Worksheet
- Fixed a bug where CTI WOTC HRCenter page was not properly logging a message on the employee's record.
- Fixed an issue where some users were experiencing time out errors when trying to load the WebCenter Configs tab in WebCenter Admin.
- Fixed an issue where some users were receiving error messages when trying to use the "create another timecard" button when editing a WebCenter timecard
- Cincinnati OH rate decreased from 2.1% to 1.8%
- Xenia to be collected by RITA effective 9/1/2020
- Added Connecticut Paid Family Medical Leave for 2021
- Federal withholding tax tiers updated for 2021
- FICA wage base updated for 2021
- States with Tax Updates for 2021
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.