- Added new functionality for Message security. With this two new Security roles have been create, one that allows the user to read secure messages and one security role to allow the user to create/edit secure messages. Service Reps who have the ‘Can Create/Edit Secure messages’ secrole will be able to then go to All Options > Administration > Messages and create new or update existing message actions to be secure by selecting the secure option within the Message Action Type dropdown. The user can then log a message on a relevant record using the secured message actions. Service reps with the ‘Can read Secure messages’ will then be able to view any message using a secured message action.
- Custom Data List drop downs were previously limited to only work in Beyond. Now these work in Enterprise.
- Revamped the Extend Assignment feature to include the ability to copy custom data and the ability to use a custom rate change performance code. Some things to note:
- Added a new config called “CopyAsgCustomDataInExtendAssignment”. When turned on, this will copy Custom Data on the current assignment and put it on the new one.
- The new config “CustomProcAfterExtendAssignment” will run a custom proc after the extend assignment process has completed. This is the recommended configuration for alterations to the process.
- If the start date supplied matches the start date of the current assignment, it will no longer mark the current assignment as “Deleted/Mistakenly entered”. Users must manually set this status on the assignment and then opt to extend.
- When the current assignment is “Deleted/Mistakenly entered”, the End Date of that assignment does not change when the End Date is prior to the Start Date of the new assignment. This allows for a previous assignment to be extended with a week of no work between.
- The performance code of “Deleted/Mistakenly entered” won't be altered when a “Deleted/Mistakenly entered” assignment is extended.
- Extending assignments does not account for DNA, inactive employees, or assignment restrictions.
- W2C printing will now print all 7 pages per employee instead of 1 page per employee.
- Updated the Twitter tweet character limit from 140 to 280.
- Overhauled the ADP transport Feed procedure by cleaning up/organizing the code and correcting errors that could have previously come up when running the export.
- When adding a supervisor to an Order, the SupervisorContactInfo will now be populated. This allows the supervisor Office Phone contact method to appear in the assignment search results datagrid. Note: this will only populate for newly added supervisors.
- The Note field on the employee visifile now pulls from the same column that Beyond uses for "Note".
- Previously when two weeks were open, open proofing sessions for the latest week would block the closing of the oldest week. Now only open proofings sessions of the week being closed will affect if the week can be closed or not.
- You are now able to create assignments for multiple employees from a hotlist.
- Updated the character limit from the Contact email within the W3 Summary report to be 255 characters instead of the original 40 characters.
- The edit 1094/1095 wizard page will now only display errors that are for that page and not the worksheet behind it.
- Corrected Error #7 on the Year End 1094 Data Integrity Check from coming up when it was not supposed to.
- Fixed a validation bug that could occur when disabling ACA surcharge settings with validation errors.
- Decreased Mogadore, OH resident tax rate to 2.25%.
- Oregon State Transit Tax will now appear in box 14 for generated and regenerated W2s.
- Added three new WV compatiblejurisgroups for tax pay juris setup.
- Fairmont WV
- Parkersburg WV
- Weirton WV
- Removed references to wc_users, wc_Application and wc_membership from enterprise.
- Added the ability to integrate with CTI for determining an applicant's WOTC eligibility. Please reach out to your account manager if you would like more information concerning this integration.
- Modified the ‘Get Started’/’Next Field’ button within forms on mobile devices to ignore read only fields within the form.
- Made the following improvements when using a mobile device:
- Users will now be able to reset their passwords.
- Input fields will now display a blue shadow around the field indicating the currently focused field.
- The Next Field button should no longer turn gray after being clicked.
- Rename Default Tenant Blocks to be “X - Default” rather than “Default X”
- Fixed an error that would occur when clicking on the Previous button after the Service rep had reached the Signature page of the Federal I-9.
- Previously, Custom form dropdowns were not respecting localized forms and would instead display in English. Now localized forms will be respected by Custom form dropdown fields.
- Corrected an issue where sometimes the Clarus WOTC page was not being marked as complete correctly.
- Previously, after editing a Custom form, the form name would be updated from the display name to the private name. Now the form name will always display as the private name.
- Fixed the Custom form Builder Dependency Scrollbar to allow users to view all the dependencies of a field when there are more than 2.
- Reformatted the error Message display page remove error message from the center of the screen to now be within the list under "The following information can be used to assist support:" details.
- Users will no longer get an error when attempting to update their mailing address in the my information area of webcenter. This was happening when there was a mismatch between the tax state and the address.
- Customer contacts will now be able to properly upload documents on the Professional timecard.
- Move the wc_users and wc_membership data to the webuseraccount and webusermapping tables. Also moved the wc_applications data to the ProductInstance table.
- Added in the option of creating Tenant invite codes for Buzz to the System setting page. The Tenant codes can be used by any employee to join Buzz (after joining they will be asked to login with their webuser credentials).
- Added JobBoard to the Product Instance dialogs.
- When creating new WebUsers in Beyond, added the ability to automatically link product instances.
- Added Buzz face verification Create/Delete options. These options will either prompt the Buzz user to create their face verification profile or delete it.
- Added Extend Assignment support for Beyond. You can do this by navigating to the details of an assignment in side the Job Information card. Clicking on the extend assignment button to the right of the assignments start date will allow you to extend the assignment.
- Address will now be broken between multiple lines when quick viewing an entities record instead of being displayed on one line and being partially cut off.
- You will now be able to filter the Message Stream report by Message action.
- When creating timecards in Time Entry, the option should be disabled in the menu until the timecard creation run completes.
- The Active indicator on an employee will now update immediately when a react or deact message is logged on the employee.
- Made adjustments to the hierarchy dropdowns in the new Security Groups, Service Rep, and Service Rep Teams pages in the System setting page.
- When attempting to delete a Security Group that currently has members, users will now receive a toast message instead of an API error.
- When editing Report Security Groups, users can now enable/disable specific reports as well as whole report groups.
- Added the following features to Security Groups, Service Representatives, Service Rep Teams, Employee E-Verify Cases, Customer Purchase Order, Customer Worksites, and the Advanced Search.
- Resizable columns
- Reorderable columns
- Hideable columns (by right-clicking on a column header)
- Sorting data by clicking on the column headers
- These settings should be persisted to the database between reloads
- Corrected an issue where task priority was not being properly cleared/updated when the priority was changed.
- Previously you would be able to add duplicate invoice recipients, which would cause an error. Now you will no longer be able to add duplicate invoice recipients.
- Corrected an issue where you would be unable to Assign or Make candidates from an employee search.
- Fixed an issue when creating assignments from the Employee > Details > Candidacy area. The default start date will now be formatted correctly.
- Users will no longer see a "Something went Wrong error” when navigating to Product Instance page when there are incorrect product instances added.
- Adding teams in the Service Rep page will now function properly.
- Users will no longer receive an error when deleting all team and personal dashboards.
- After creating a new Security group, the grid will now update with newly created group without the need to refresh the page.
TW API V3
- Added a new API endpoint for generating valid E-Verify passwords.
- Adding isReact and isDeact to Message Action Datalist Query.
- Added a MessageActionId filter to Message Stream endpoints.
- Modified validation on Government Personal Identifiers to better determine duplicate identifiers.
- API will now return the TenantInviteCodeId for Tenant Invite codes.