- In the Year End form of Enterprise, there is the option to Disable WebCenter W2s (if they are enabled). However, even when Disable is selected, W2s are still available in WebCenter. Now if it is disabled, it will be disabled.
- Fixed an issue where the customer name on the evaluations page would display the incorrect customer.
- Previously, if an employee worked in different EINCs, the tax information from both EINCs would show up on the check details. Now this information will respect EINC.
- The Kenexa_LogMessage procedure now has a config named KenexaMessageActionId that can override the isdefault message in the messageactionroot table. If the config has an action id, it will use that instead of the generic "message" action. Otherwise, it will take the generic message action as it did before.
- Added a payroll and invoicing error for when users are running payroll above where they have their GL set to run. Running payroll and invoicing above GL will cause out of balance issues. (WARNING: Run is above GL JE Export level. Please re-create run at XXXXX level or below. Running at this level will cause out of balance issues with Journal Entry Export.)
- Previously, if more than one SUTA rate for a single juris exists in the PrTaxTierE view, the GMCalc procedure would sum them all together. Ex. if MSSUTA had a rate of 3.2% effective from 1/1/2015 - 12/31/2015 and had another tier of 3.7% effective 1/1/2016 - 12/31/2016, the procedure would apply a SUTA rate of 6.9% to calculate the gross profit on the Order. Added logic to ensure that if more than one tier exists, only the one currently in effect will be applied.
- If a branch name was modified, it would not update the PrimaryBranchName for the service reps associated with that branch. Now it will update correctly.
- Fixed an issue that could cause timecards that do not have data in them to be pulled into payroll runs.
- Added an Anniversary and Calendar options to accruals. You can find them under the Location Accrue Rollover Type option in Administration > Accruals.
- Some clients were missing an default APClearing account so we added one for clients that were missing it.
- Altered the fx_report_PaycheckStubAccruals procedure so that it will now more accurately display accrual balance amounts
- Fixed a grant execute permission denied error that would come up when trying to add, change, or remove an accrual tier.
- Improved performance on the Check Sign Off report
- In the Year End worksheet, if the Local Mag Media was not started and you went to download the State Mag Media, it would generate the State Mag Media like normal. If you had already downloaded and generated the State Mag media however, it would regenerate the State Mag Media again. This will no longer happen.
- Fixed an error that could occur when posting payments on zero dollar invoices.
- A Branch Name column has been added to the manage unfunded paycards window. This Branch corresponds to the employees branched.
- Added a message action column to the Update Assignments function via the actions menu on an order.
- You can now navigate to an employee profile by right click on an employee from an assignment search.
- Copy/Paste functionality has been added to the WebCenter timecard comment field in time entry without having to first override the timecard.
- Added BankID back into the Bank Account dropdown.
- Tweaked sPayrollTaxCalc_State so that Maine withholding comes out more accurately as well as Alabama.
- Alter clean string to create new clean method 15. This clean method is very similar to method 8; however, clean method 15 also allows for carriage returns. This is used to clean employer addresses for W2 purposes without removing carriage returns.
- Added a new Virginia quarterly SUTA export proc due to Virginias changed specifications. (sPrMagFormat_CSV_VA)
- Added a new error to the data integrity check. The error is, “1099: More than one Employee record using the same Company record”
- The following are local tax updates:
- Increased LTD Transit Tax rate from .70% to .71%.
- Increased Tri-Met Transit Tax rate from .7237% to .7337%.
- Allentown Increased resident city tax rate from .83% to 1.15%.
- Altoona Increased resident city tax rate from .95% to 1.1%. Increased non-resident city tax rate from 1.35% to 1.5%.
- Braddock Boro Decreased resident city tax rate from 1% to .9%. Decreased non-resident city tax rate from 1.2% to 1.15%.
- Carbondale Increased resident city tax rate from 1.7% to 1.8%.
- Farrell Increased resident city tax rate from 1.6% to 2%. Increased non-resident city tax rate from 1.4% to 1.8%.
- Greenville Boro Decreased resident city tax rate from .75% to .625%. Decreased non-resident city tax rate from 1.092% to 1.046%.
- Jeannette Decreased resident city tax rate from 1.5% to 1.35%. Decreased non-resident city tax rate from 2% to 1%.
- Johnstown Decreased non-resident city tax rate from 1.1% to 1%.
- Kingston Boro Increased resident city tax rate from 1.499% to 1.6%.
- New Castle Decreased resident city tax rate from 1.65% to 1.6%. Decreased non-resident city tax rate from 2.05% to 2%.
- Rankin Boro Decreased resident city tax rate from 1% to .9%. Decreased non-resident city tax rate from 1.4% to 1.3%.
- Waynesville Decreased city tax rate from 1% to .5%.
- Performance improvements have been made to creating timecards in WebCenter.
- Fixed a null reference error that could occur when viewing the orders tab in WebCenter
- Updated the W2 WebCenter printing procedure to format the employer address correctly.
- Employees with multiple page W2s will now be able to see all the pages in their W2 rather than just one.
- Added a default Missouri Prefill proc (fx_HRC_Employee_Prefill_Missouri_W4)
- Added some default Iowa, Michigan, and Arizona prefill and postfill procedures. (fx_HRC_Employee_Prefill_Iowa_W4, fx_HRC_Employee_Postfill_Iowa_W4, fx_HRC_Employee_Postfill_Michigan_W4, fx_HRC_Employee_Prefill_Arizona_W4, fx_HRC_Employee_Postfill_Arizona_W4)