Spring has officially arrived (although Minnesota would like to have a word with mother nature) and this release brings additional texting functionality in Beyond along with plenty of more fixes and improvements across TempWorks products.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
Text from Assignment/Onboarding Search
Users now have the ability to text employees/supervisors from the assignment search and employees from the onboarding search.
Users must be using one of the following texting services to utilize this feature:
- Renamed “Additional Linked Entities” to “Linked Records” within messages.
- Fixed an issue where phone numbers are improperly formatted when resumes are imported, and employees are being created from resumes:
- The Country calling code is now set on the phone number when resumes are imported.
- The phone number is now set as the Primary for the employee when created from a resume.
- Related entities for messages logged from the "Compose Email" modal are now automatically linked within messages.
- Fixed the "Document Type" field within the employee advanced search to now populate values based on what is visible from the document type security group.
- Fixed an issue where the Required Document date in Beyond would not match what was shown within Enterprise.
- Fixed an issue preventing the "Timeclock QR Code" option from appearing within the user's profile.
- Fixed the "Location Invalid" error when attempting to submit a Timeclock punch.
- Fixed an issue preventing users from being able to add contacts as invoice recipients when the customer record is inactive.
- Fixed an issue when using Dispatcher where the OT and DT pay were not being calculated as intended on the order if the multiplier code is left to the default.
- Fixed an error preventing users from printing E-Verify case results.
- Fixed an error that would occur when attempting to reprint an employee wage summary.
- Added proofing payroll warnings when COVID Paycodes are used. These errors have been added due to COVID regulations no longer being in effect for several states.
- Created a Spanish version of the California Withholding 2023 form.
- Fixed an error that would occur when applicants attempt to load the CTI WOTC page when having a partially entered phone number.
- Fixed an issue where the HRCenter logo would revert back to the default after uploading a custom logo for branding.
- Fixed a translation issue within the Spanish “Availability” information page.
- Within the "NCSUTA Mag Media" report, fixed the issue of excess wages not being shown as intended.
- Added the "Customer" column and filter to the CA Pay Transparency report.
- Fixed an error preventing users from being able to run the “CA Pay Transparency Labor Contractors” report.
- Added the Heidelberg TWP, PA tax with a residential rate of 0.5%.
- Added the Colorado Family Medical Leave Tax jurisdictions to show within the jurisdiction setup.
- Updated the tax rate of the Bermudian Springs, PA school district to 1.2%.
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.