It's March already! Hope the sun is shining where you are. 💐🌞
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
Beyond Insight Widgets
Not to be confused with our Insight Integration, Insight Widgets provide snap shots of important information from the number of missing timecards to graphs of new applicants by branch. The new default widgets we've added are now available for you to add to your dashboard in Beyond once you have the correct security.
To Learn More:
Enterprise E-Verify Search
E-Verify searching is back in Enterprise! After the E-Verify updates, our Enterprise developers had to do some major reworking to ensure our E-Verify case search was accurately pulling results in a timely manner.
For more information on where this search is and how it works, check out Enterprise - E-Verify Case Search.
Beyond Candidate List Rankings
Candidate List Rankings allow your recruiters to find the best candidates for any order. We've update the candidates section to include more filter and sorting options while also adding in a new feature: Interest Code Match %. This option will allow your recruiters to easily see which candidates most closely match the related interest codes on an order.
Check out Beyond - The Candidates Tab for more information.
- The assignment charm on the employee record will now only show active assignments.
- Beyond email now has SMTP Auto Discovery which means when you set up your email, Beyond will now attempt to grab the correct SMTP settings automatically for you. Check out Beyond - Email Setup for more information
- Buzz now allows you employees to manage their notification subscriptions for both push notifications and email
- The Federal I-9 has been updated to the new 2020 format for both the English and Spanish(Puerto Rico Only) versions
- Fixed an issue where the "forgot password" link was not working for some clients
- Fixed an issue where HRCenter step dates were showing in UTC instead of your timezone in Enterprise
- When approving WebCenter timecards as a contact, the "approve" and "approve remaining" buttons will now be green instead of grey:
- Pennsylvania Only: Updated local taxes for Erie City/County/School District for Non-Residents in accordance with recent PA tax updates
- Ohio Only: Updated Ohio local tax rate for Sidney
- Updated Illinois, South Carolina, and Louisiana 2020 W4 postfills for the default state W4s in HRCenter
API Updates: (For Self-Hosted Clients)
- API endpoints added for future features
New API endpoints require a manual SQL migration script (20200306_self-hosted_sql_migrations.ps1 from the TempWorks GitHub repository) to be applied using appropriate paths:
> powershell.exe -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -File .\20200306_self-hosted_sql_migrations.ps1 C:\ProgramData\TempWorks\config\login-server
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below!