This report allows you to view all adjustments withheld from an employee’s check.
How to Run This Report
This report can be run in Enterprise under All Options > Reports. Select the Time & Pay category on the left.
You can also run this report in Beyond under the B menu > Reports. Select All Reports and search by the report name or select the Time & Pay report group.
- Branch: A drop down list of all branches in the user’s current hierarchy. It is a multi-value parameter so they can select either all branches, just one specific branch, or any combination of different branches in the list.
- Date Filter: A drop down determining what field your date range filters on.
- Check Date: Date written on check
- Weekend Bill: The processing weekend date (always a Sunday) See Time Entry Part 1: The Basics for more information
- Adjustment Type: A drop down list of all adjustment types. It is a multi-value parameter so they can select either all adjustment type, just one adjustment type or any combination of different adjustment types.
- Group By: A list of different fields to group the data into on the report. It has the following options:
- Check Date
- Check Number
- Employee Name
- Start Date: Starting date of your desired date range.
- End Date: Ending date of your desired date range.
- Employee Filter: Filters on the employee’s name.
- Check ID: Filters for a specific check id.