- Added a drop down list within Customer > Defaults > asg allocations which will allow users to specify a branch for the assignment allocation.
- Incomplete transactions that are proofed and are pay complete, but not invoice complete or vice versa, will now be counted within the Week Close process under Unprocessed Weekly Transactions.
- Added the functionality to reprint W-2C documents within the Reprint Wage Summary area, which can be accessed through the action menu while on an employee’s record. Please note that this will only be available for W-2Cs of 2017 or later.
- If an Invoicing email template has been deactivated but it is still setup for a customer, users will still be able to update a customer’s billing setup by choosing a new active email template. This situation would previously prevent the user from editing any information on the billing setup.
- Added the ability to have duplicate Branch Full Names. Please note that the Branch Name will still need to be unique.
- When overriding ACA settings, the form will no longer reposition when new options appear.
- Added logic to include “Activation Date” on an employee record when an employee is created through Career Builder.
- Previously, you were able to use inactive Mass Mailer accounts when sending emails. Now when a Mass Mailer account is set to inactive, the account will no longer be available within the Mass Mailer dropdown.
- Modified the Branch dropdown within 1094 worksheets to prevent duplicate branches from being displayed.
- Improved search times when searching based on phone numbers.
- New mass mailer accounts will now default to active.
- Fixed a minor issue that would cause inconsistent behavior resizing columns in the PeopleG2 datagrid.
- In time entry, when updating the an adjustment type for an overridden recurring adjustment, the changes will now save properly.
- An employee’s visifile will no longer be blank if their hire status has been updated or removed.
- The Gross Profit summary report will no longer error when grouping by paycode.
- In All Options > Administration > Adjustments, if the Enterprise window was small, not all the questions on an ACA adjustment would appear. Added in a scroll bar so that the user can scroll down to see the questions that wouldn't normally be displayed in a small window.
- A “misplaced operator” error will no longer occur when emailing Assessments.
- Applicants will no longer receive an error message after signing a W4 form. This specific error occurred in situations where the applicant was mistakenly assigned the Federal W4 form and they resided in a state that required a state specific W4 form.
- Email templates will now retain changes made by a service rep when editing the Template in the Email Edit Wizard before being sent to the recipient.
- Fixed an issue where trying to email a New Hire package would result in a Misplaced Operator Error. Now you will be able to email a New Hire Package without receiving the error.
- Sometimes, reports were not being properly attached to a logged message. Now reports and documents attached to an message will display under the attachment section of the message when the message is logged.
- Previously, timecards were not properly updating the overtime and doubletime bill rates on newly created timecards. Now when timecards are created, the overtime and doubletime bill rates will be properly calculated and updated.
- Modified the Iowa State Electronic W-2 File to fit formatting requirements.
- Added Washington Paid Family Medical Leave (WAPFL) to employer juris setup.
- Data Integrity Check error #9 will no longer show up errantly due to checks being processed for the 2019 year.
- Added mapping for Raleigh, NC under Wake County.
- The validation marker displayed when a message description is over 7,000 characters long will no longer appear cutoff.
- Removed obsolete logic regarding updates to records with split txn Ids.
- Added a new configuration called “Skip Intro” to HrCenter admin that will (when active) skip the introduction page of a workflow.
- Created and updated the Oregon W4 to meet with 2019 standards.
- Added a header for Mobile users that contain a “Jump To:” and “Get Started” or “Next Field” options. This header will stay at the top of the users screen regardless of position on a form.
- The Jump To: drop down will allow the applicant to jump between pages (within the workflow) that were assigned to them.
- On Forms (not surveys or pages), there will be a button labeled “Get Started” or “Next Field”. This button will bring the applicant to the first field (Get Started) or the next field that can be filled out (Next Field). This button will act very similar to hitting the tab key on a keyboard.
- Added a back button to last page of workflow editor wizard.
- Improved logic when sending custom Email notifications when an applicant has submitted a workflow step, so that the custom notifications are sent properly.
- Phone Number field will now accept formatted phone numbers when applicants are registering.
- Made the following changes within Form Builder:
- Creating a new form will place it at the top of the list with the details expanded.
- Saving an existing form keep the row expanded after the save.
- After changing the "Display Name", the row name will be updated to match when saving.
- After saving and closing the form in form builder, the form row will have the details expanded.
- Previously, tenants were not being displayed within the Copy Tenant dropdown. Now once the tenant is selected to be copied, the tenant will display in the Copy Dropdown.
- Previously, you were able to set up an Info Block page with all hidden fields which would cause an error when applicants attempted to complete the page. Now info pages are required to have at least one visible field.
- Fixed the theme color pickers found within HR Center Admin > Tenants.
- Now breaking out Employee/Employer Adjustments and Benefits in the pay history section.
- Added the ability to add documents to a Professional timecard.
- Added the ability to input negative adjustments within a Professional Timecard.
- Improved error handling for email notifications.
- Impersonating a Contact or navigating to the My Information page as an Admin will no longer return an error.
- Employees whose first and or last name is longer than 50 characters will no longer cause a truncation error when going to the timeclock tab.
- Fixed an issue where when viewing a group timecard on the employee timecards completed quickfilter page in WebCenter, you would see two rows for the same timecard. Now you'll see one.
- Previously, if an employee and contact shared the same ID, the wrong WebCenter rules would be applied. Now WebCenter rules will respect the different types of records available.
- Added Team Administration functionality located in B Menu > Settings > System Settings. Users will need the ‘permission-admin’ permission linked to their Security Group in order to see this. From this page, users will have access to creating new teams and adding or removing service reps from teams.
- Reworked the messages page for all entities to add search filters and sort by options. Also, added the ability to pin a message. This pinned message will show up at the top of the messages page and the messages card on the visifile.
- Added the ability to assign candidates from the Job Order > Candidates and Employee Candidacies page.
- Added a new card called Punch Locations which is located under Customer > Details Arrow > Worksites > Worksite. This card will allow users to select a radius in which an Employee is allowed to punch into work via the Buzz mobile app.
- Added the ability to create Service Reps which can be found via the Settings menu.
- Added Security management within B Menu > Settings
- When updating a shift, the day of week checkboxes will now populate based on the shift settings. This happens on the on the Job Information card for both orders and assignments.
- In Time entry, text fields and number fields in timecard details will conveniently auto-highlight the value when you click or tab into the field.
- Added the N/A option to the EEO citizen field on employees to provide the ability to clear it out.
- In time entry, the PO Number dropdown will now display all available PO Numbers. This was limited to 10 results previously.
- When copying or deleting a timecard, the change in results will no longer display a "search results limited" banner if there was not one previous to the update. Also, the newly copied timecard will be sorted in the time entry grid instead of being appended to the end of the list.
- Updated the Create Webcenter Proofing Session message to specify if timecards have been added or not.
- When assigning a workflow, the Secondary Actor Type field will now only display if applicable.
- The candidate search option will no longer return inactive employee records.
- Fixed Infini-scroll. This functionality will automatically load more results when the bottom of the list is hit. I.e. messages
- Added validation on the Education GPA field.
- Dialogs are now full screen on mobile.
- Number and text fields will now select the entire field when clicking into them.
- Previously, using the Add Adjustment Hotkey would open multiple Adjustment dialogs. Now only one Dialog will be opened when using the Add Adjustment Hotkey.
- When Two weeks are open, the Week dropdown will now display the first open week rather than the latest open week.
- Previously, you were to assign teams tasks that were outside your hierarchy view if you had the security permission,task-ignore-personal-task-restrictions-read. Now you will only be allowed to see teams within your hierarchy view.
- Improved error handling for E-Verify cases.
- Replaced Ag-Grids with DevExpress grids. This means grids (Basic entity searches, multiplier codes, shifts, etc) now have the following features:
- Resizable columns
- Reorderable columns
- Hideable columns (by right-clicking on a column header)
- Sorting data by clicking on the column headers
- These settings should be persisted to the database between reloads
- The Email Address field now has validation when creating an E-Verify case.
- Fixed an error that could happen when a user executes a shared advanced search that is no longer shared with that user.
- Only active business codes will now display in Customer > Details > Sales & Service > Sales Information > Business Code.
- The Burden field in Customer > Details > Sales & Service is no longer a required field.
- In Employee > Pay Setup > Basic Tax Setup, the PSD code field will no longer auto-select a value after clearing the field. Also, it will not update the City and School tax fields after clearing the PSD code field.
- On contact methods, toggling between the ‘Set as Primary’ and ‘Pin’ options without saving will no longer cause an error.
- When adding a contact, the "Copy Address From Customer" button will now copy the entire address from the customer.
- Fixed date field validations on the tasks page.
- In Time Entry, fixed the Alt+A hotkey functionality to work when a timecard’s ellipsis menu is open.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when clicking the search button before the previous search is complete. The search button is now disabled while a search is in progress.
- Users can no longer double click the delete timecard option.
- When creating a new dashboard, the new dashboard will no longer display twice in the dashboard selection menu. Also, when toggling between the Personal and Team options, the form will clear out the no applicable field.
- Entity headers will no longer overlap with small browser windows.
- Users can no longer attempt to add a Buzz product instance link to and employee already setup with Buzz.
- Users will no longer get a 400 Bad Request error when attempting to assign workflows.
- Updated the date/time formatting when viewing web user last login data.
- The ‘Department Name’ and ‘Default Worksite’ Labels now display in the Create Department dialog.
- Navigating between multiple embedded web page dashboards and editing will now open the currently selected dashboard for editing.
- If a user does not have permission to view assignment commission allocations and navigates to an assignments details, they would receive an error stating that they don't have permissions. Now if this is true, the error will not occur and the commissions card will not appear.
- Buttons on forms are now disabled when the form itself is loading. This is to prevent accidental extra records or errors from occurring when a button was clicked multiple times while the form was still loading.
- An error will no longer occur when assigning a candidate from an Employee record.
- When searching for reports, clicking Reset will now correctly reset search criteria.
- Previously, when a date custom data field has data list values, the current date will be inputted within the custom data field instead of the data list value date. This no longer occurs.
- Validation errors will no longer overlap one another when changing a status.
- Fixed an error when trying to delete an adjustment under the employee’s Pay Setup.
TW API V3
- Added the ability to filter for Active, Inactive, or all Business Codes when fetching Business Codes from the API.
- Added "cannotBeIssuedReason" and "cannotBeFundedReason" objects to the Paycards/Validate endpoint. Users will now get more information on issues when validating an APD paycard.
- Added range validation and precision validation on additional withholding and added smalldatetime attribute to date fields.
- Modified Paycheck delivery validation to allow all items included in the Paycheck Delivery Codes datalist.
- Changed Municipality, Region, and PostalCode fields to no longer come back on the root object, but within the Address object when making a GET for JobBoardDetails.
- Updated the IsMasterView default to false on Customer/Messages endpoint.
- Re-ordered the parameters in the return statement so the proper result object was coming back and the proper route attributes were being provided when creating a customer department.
- Added support for future Message Security functionality.
- Removed obsolete OrderId field from Assignment list endpoint.
- Added support for future Data Export Security.
- Removed unused Post /Webuser endpoints.