We have had some self hosted users call in about problems with Job Board when the fix was to install the latest Job Board updates from a few weeks ago. Please install these updates from bridge.tempworks.com to correct the issues you haven't already. Again this only affects clients who host their own servers, not clients who have their databases housed here, in Eagan, at TempWorks.
- The Branch Sales widget was hard coded to point to the Marketing Calls Report in pre infinity versions. Updated the widget to call the Gross Profit Detail.
- DailyMaint4 procedure fix has been implemented for bad bank data. DailyMaint4 now will deactivate ElectronicPay on EmployeeRoot if there isn't a record in PrEmployeeBank for that employee.
- Staged invoice adjustments were being posted during every single invoice run that is processed while the correct invoice is still unposted. This won't happen anymore.
- When county tax was being calculating for Boone County in KY, a rounding error was occurring in sPayrollNumberChecks: 'You cannot issue checks that are not rounded to two decimal places.' This won't occur anymore.
- Fixed the "Assigned" checkbox on the Employee record so that it shows the employee is assigned/unassigned when they are starting/ending that day.
- Added ACA Consecutive Assignment Worked, ACA Log , ACA Missing Check, and HR Center Data Log reports
- Anytime a check is an authority check and the adjustment is not the system AuthAdj adjustment, we now put "AuthAdj - " in front of the adjustment name. This is in preparation for when we will deprecate the AuthAdj adjustment and instead store PrCheckAdj records under the adjustment that the amount was originally withheld under, such as ChildSup or Garnish.
- WA released 4th quarter sales tax updates, and the only change is to Tumwater, WA. The new rate is 8.9%.
- Blackford county IN updated resident rate to .015 and nonresident rate to .005
- Greene county IN updated resident rate to .0125 and nonresident rate to .005
- Hendricks county IN updated resident rate to .015 and nonresident rate to .005
- Howard county IN updated resident rate to .0165 and nonresident rate to .005625
- Putnam county IN updated resident rate to .0175 and nonresident rate to .0075
- Tipton county IN updated resident rate to .0198 and nonresident rate to .0058
- An error will come up now if an employee entered an SSN that's already being used on an employee record in a different branch they are currently applying to.
- Fixed some display issues that were occurring when an employee was going through an HR form with multiple pages on it.
- Added some save and update notifications when editing tenants, workflows, new steps, etc.
- In WebCenter, we added a new config to turn on ISO questions on the timecard review page. A customer contact must answer all three questions before they can approve a timecard.