Welcome to our new & improved release notes! This will be our new release format to help you navigate through all the new and updated features in our system.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
Year End Updates
Our Year End team has been hard at work making sure that your year end process is as painless as possible. This release, we've added some additional tips to help you if you get stuck during the 1094/1095 C process. We've also made some updates to electronic year end files to remove non-numeric characters within phone numbers.
Have questions about year end processing or ready to schedule your year end appointments? Check out Year End Process / Closing the Year for more information.
Live Chat - "On-Call" Chat Reps
If you are utilizing our Buzz and Beyond live chat functionality, you will now be able to set yourself as available for one or more branches. This means that you won't just show up as available to those employee's that you on-boarded but will now be able to chat with any employee belonging to a specific branch or branches.
Want to learn more about our live chat functionality? Check out Buzz - Live Chat.
- Updated the Service Rep section in Administration to separate out Hierarchy & added a warning when updating a hierarchy allowed for a user currently logged in (Check out Beyond - Managing Your Service Representatives for more information)
- JobBoard descriptions will now appear in their entirety from the Job Board card on the order: (check out Beyond - Posting Jobs to Your TempWorks' Job Board for more info)
- Now able to sort employee records in searches by branch
- Now able to sort by employee SSN on search results only when the user has the employee-unmask-gpi permission
- Added interview date to employee advanced searching
- Updated display labels for Assess on Cloud to IBM Kenexa Assess on Cloud.
- URLs, email addresses, and phone numbers are now interactive from the following areas:
- Assignment Description
- Assignment Directions
- Assignment Dress Code
- Assignment Safety Notes
- Job Board Description
- Availability Comments
- Job Offer Description
- Job Offer Safety Notes
- Job Offer Dress Code
- Added new proofing and payroll errors for negative hours, units, pay rates, bill rates, and salary.
- Improved search speed performance when filtering based on service rep.
- The HRCenter registration page will no longer change the user's username to the user's email address with the email address is listed.
- Continued improvement on the experience when interacting with a drop down menu on mobile devices
- A notification can now be sent to employees when their W2s are posted and available for viewing. See WebCenter Admin - Setting Up Notifications for more information.
- Updated the sales tax for Clinton, OH to 7.25% and Allen, OH to 6.85%
- Increased Clay county, Indiana resident and non-resident tax from 2.25% to 2.35%
- Increased Clinton county, Indiana resident and non-resident tax from 2.25% to 2.45%
- Increased Dubois county, Indiana resident and non-resident tax from 1% to 1.2%
- Increased Fayette county, Indiana resident and non-resident tax from 2.37% to 2.57%
- Increased Greene county, Indiana resident and non-resident tax from 1.75% to 1.95%
- Increased Hancock county, Indiana resident and non-resident tax from 1.74% to 1.94%
- Increased Hendricks county, Indiana resident and non-resident tax from 1.5% to 1.7%
- Increased Johnson county, Indiana resident and non-resident tax from 1% to 1.2%
- Increased Ohio county, Indiana resident and non-resident tax from 1.25% to 1.5%
- Increased Owen county, Indiana resident and non-resident tax from 1.3% to 1.4%
- Increased Putnam county, Indiana resident and non-resident tax from 2% to 2.1
- Increased Sullivan county, Indiana resident and non-resident tax from .6% to 1.7%
- Increased Whitley county, Indiana resident and non-resident tax from 1.4829% to 1.6829%
- Added JEDD taxes for Etna-Reynoldsburg, OH at 2%
API Updates: (For Self-Hosted Clients)
- Small updates made to include new endpoints and validation for future features.
Login Server: (For Self-Hosted Clients)
- Updated tenant structure and added 'report-read' API scope. Requires a SQL migration to be applied: 20191101_self-hosted_sql_migration.ps1
🍂Happy 1st Day of November! You've made it to the end of the release notes.
Like the new format? Click the thumbs up below. ↓