Happy Spring! Hope you are all staying well.
The release this week is pretty short as our development team continues work on future features.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
NOTICE: Updates have been made to Message Action Codes, Document Types, and Pay Codes this release to help support COVID-19 and FFCRA paid sick leave. Check out Coronavirus, FFCRA, & Paid Sick Leave for more information on the changes made. Keep checking back as we continue to update our system to help support these government updates.
- Fixed an issue preventing users from creating a new adjustment (see Beyond - How to Add Employee Adjustments for more information)
- A new card has been added to the details page of an employee's record called "Identification." This card will hold SSN and Drivers License information:
- Fixed an issue where release notes were not displaying on the main page
- Updated password requirements in Bridge - When you reset your password, you will need to have at least 8 characters and can not be a password that is "common" or popular like "Temp123" or "Password"
- Now, after paying one employee within the dispatcher ticket through pay/bill, you will no longer be able to pay the ticket from dispatcher. The payroll processor will need to complete the rest of the ticket within pay/bill.
- Fixed an issue where WebCenter timecards could be overridden once processed through payroll or invoicing.
- Fixed an issue where Vendor invites to WebCenter were not functioning correctly. The ContactMethod within VendorContacts will now be fetched correctly for the invite to be sent out.
- Fixed an issue where an E-Verify case, once closed, is still showing in a queued state. The case will now close as intended and the state will update accordingly.
API Updates: (For Self-Hosted Clients)
- Lots of new endpoints and updates for future features
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.