- Added the ability to mark 3rd party pages as complete within Enterprise. Users can now right click on a 3rd party page of an assigned workflow in Employee Record > Integrations > HRCenter and select the option of “Mark as complete”, this will then mark the page as complete within Enterprise.
- You will now be able to save the PO setup under Order > Details to a blank PO number. Previously you needed to update the order to a different PO number.
- Added the primary work zip, seasonal code, and Part time indicator to the ADP Transporter feed export.
- Corrected a misspelling of a tooltip within the ACA Surcharge advanced settings.
- Added a Vendor column to the Employee Transaction History grid.
- Improved logic for populating vendors on an order within Details > Vendors.
- Optimized the Direct Hire Billing Fees report.
- Limited the Timecard Feed screen to load only the first 100 results to improve performance.
- Added zip code 45327 for Butler county within the zip code dropdown.
- Optimized performance of the Customer List report.
- Added zip code 45239 for Hamilton county within the zip code dropdown.
- Improved the calculation of Amount per Hour adjustments on invoices.
- Added logging for when Invoice notes are updated for a customer within the Customer Record > Invoice Setup > Billing Setup section.
- Made the following updates to the 1095 form process:
- The question "What logic should TempWorks use to determine the employee's original employment status?" now causes the question "Which method did you use to determine full-time status?" to appear and disappear depending on the previous questions answer.
- The Ben Admin step is no longer automatically checked as complete.
- You will now be unable to click the reject workflow multiple times for one workflow, once the workflow has been rejected the button will be grayed out.
- Previously, you would sometimes receive an error when force approving a WebCenter timecard. Now, you will no longer receive an error when force approving the timecard.
- Corrected an issue where W-2Cs for 2017 would not be created correctly. Now you will be able to create and print 2017 W-2cs from the Reprint Wage Summary option found within the action menu while on an employee's record.
- Corrected a typo for Timecard Reset logs under the WebCenter log in Enterprise.
- Decreased Norton, OH School district tax rate from 1% to .05%.
- Added San Francisco and Rhode Island SDI jurises to the Jurisdiction group selection within All Options > Administration > Employer > Juris setup.
- Created a W2 Summary report that can run the Federal, Local, State, and Misc. summary reports. This report can be located in the Reports area in a Year End Form.
- Added the ability to create Survey style forms, you can now linked custom forms to a survey. When an applicant is assigned the survey style form they will fill out the survey which will then filter the employee’s answers onto the linked custom form for review and signing.
- HRCenter admin users can now upload a Doc file or PDF file to form builder when creating a custom form. The document uploaded will then be converted to an image file that Form Builder can use.
- Added the ability to replace the background image on a page so that users will no longer have to delete the entire image and all form inputs just to replace it. Also added the ability to reorder pages.
- Added an error message stating to input a zip code when the Use Location function is unable to determine the computer’s location.
- Improved the display of completed pages on mobile devices to make it more obvious that the page has already been completed.
- The Properties box within the Custom form builder will now scroll down with the user instead of being set at the top of the form builder page.
- Modified the error description when the Large document viewer is unable to display the linked document, stating that the document is missing rather than returning a generic 404 error.
- Added a third status for Clarus WOTC for when the page has been completed but we were unable to have the results of the page returned due issues that may happen when redirecting back to HR Center. The new status is called “Clarus Complete. Prequalified: Failed to Get Results”.
- Now showing the employees first and last name on secondary workflows rather than their username.
- The exit button in the top right corner of the screen has been relabeled to ‘Log Off’ to better communicate what that button is going to do.
- Updated the instructions text that an applicant sees when completing a workflow. This was done to better match up with the HRCenter reskin.
- The following HRCenter document types have been added: Drug Testing, Insurance, Payroll, Applications & Policies, Worker Comp, Skill/Test Results, and Client Packet. These can be mapped to document types setup in Enterprise in All Options > Administration > HRCenter Doc Mapping.
- Previously, the License class label was missing on the Identification page. Now the license class label will be displayed correctly.
- Corrected an issue where forms were not properly using the Spanish localization when assigned as a Spanish localized workflow.
- Previously, you would be unable to uncheck the Primary contact checkbox for a contact of a prospect. Now you will be able to uncheck the primary contact checkbox without issue.
- Previously, applicants would be able to update dropdown questions on pages that were already submitted. Now the applicant will only be able to go back to change their answers when the workflow has been unlocked.
- Corrected display of multi step workflows for service reps.
- Previously, the Address Standardization page would not prefill an employee’s address on the page. Now the employee’s address will correctly prefill on the Address Standardization page.
- The Enter key will now submit the form when an applicant attempts to recover their account information.
- The Required question indicator is no longer missing from questions on surveys.
- Required questions that are checkboxes or date fields will now remove the required indicator properly when information has been filled in.
- If an applicant has a workflow that has more than 3 pages, there will be a "MORE DOCUMENTS" button at the end of the list on the applicants dashboard. This button is clickable and will now display the rest of the pages contained in the workflow.
- The document signer dialog will no longer cut of required fields.
- To improve address mapping, we created a standard prefill procedure for the USPS Address Standardization page. (fx_HRC_Employee_Prefill_AddressStandaridzation)
- Updated the font size of all inputted text to be 16px.
- Updated HRCenter to accept TLS 1.2.
- It will now be more obvious when your search results are filtered. You will now see a message, “Results are filtered by search”.
- Previously, messages created through WebCenter would be set at system level. Now all messages created through WebCenter will be set at the hierarchy of the user that the message is created for.
- Timecard templates setup to have a cost center dropdown will no longer allow free text cost centers to be saved.
- Federal Timecard Templates will no longer allow ShowBreak3 and LunchOff options to be turned on together. Also, changed the label for LunchOff to Lunch In/Out.
- Added the ability to test the Twilio external services credentials within the external services page of system settings.
- Modified columns within cards to line up with each other correctly.
- The status column on the universal search will now display the status description instead of the status id.
- Added a validation error for when the City field of the temporary address was over 30 characters long.
- The live chat status will now persist between sessions.
- When reviewing the details of a workflow, the step options will now display below the step after clicking the ellipsis rather than to the side of the step.
- The placeholder text within the Assess on Cloud dialog will now be displayed as placeholder text rather than looking like inputted text.
- Refactored the Log out process and added the ability to return to the sign-in page.
- Added the ability to add contact methods from the contact and customer quick view.
- Renamed the “System Cache” and “System Settings” to “Data Cache” and “User Preferences”
- The Customer status description will now be displayed within the Basic and advanced customer searches instead of the Status Id.
- A test credentials button has been added for Assess On Cloud.
- Now when entering an address, the cursor will be placed in the Street field. This will allow the user to enter data immediately without having to click into the field first.
- You will no longer be able to select pages with the primary actor of Employee when assigning a Service rep only workflow.
- Invoice line items will no longer be able to be selected if the line items was previously already selected.
- Previously when the public job description was Null, you would see an error where the Job Board options card was displayed on the Order details.
- When hovering over the Mark task as complete check mark within the task dropdown, the tooltip that appears will now disappear after clicking the check mark.
- Sometimes when using the advanced search, the search button would not be disabled when there was missing search criteria.
- Sometimes steps would be displayed out of order on a multi-step workflow. Now the steps are displayed in the order that they are setup on the workflow.
- Corrected an error that would occur when editing a custom data security group permissions, the permissions would not actually be updated.
- Previously, when attempting to update that status of a customer with more than 50 characters within the name would be unable to close the status change workflow dialog. Now you will be able to close the dialog without issue.
- The Customer Information card’s Worker comp field will now display the name of the Worker comp code instead of the Id of the worker comp code.
- Removed a blank menu option that was appearing for some users in the employee candidates area.
- Found and corrected an error that could come up when viewing the employee candidacies page.
- Now when editing Service Reps, the user can now edit Service Reps that either match their own Hierarchy Allowed or lower. This previously was based on the users current Hierarchy.
- An error will no longer occur if the user hits the Backspace key when changing an Assignment Status.
- When entering a contact method on a mobile device, the submit and cancel buttons were previously aligned poorly. Now they will be aligned on the bottom center of the screen.
- The ‘Change Hierarchy’ and ‘Search Hierarchy’ text will no longer run into one another when switching hierarchy on mobile.
- Validation will no longer appear and disappear on every key stroke when editing an HRCenter product instance in System Settings > Product Instances.
- Custom Data GUID fields would previously throw an invalid GUID error when valid GUIDs had been entered. This no longer occurs.
- Custom Data Int and BigInt columns will now search more accurately via the advanced search.
- The customer information card will no longer show “No worksites” when the customers worksite is inactive and not in the worksite dropdown.
- Fixed an error that would occur when opening the Job Board Options card on a Job Order.
- Revised request hashing to accommodate the reusing of fetch types.
- Additional work has been implemented for adding the ability to edit Email settings in Admin.
TW API V3
- Added APIv3 support groundwork for future Beyond emailing system.
- Added APIv3 support when converting a prospect record into a customer record.
- New orders will now use the customer default multiplier code.