Welcome to May! This release brings additional functionality to Vendor record management in Beyond, the ability to create Department of Revenue garnishment adjustments in Enterprise, and plenty of fixes and enhancements across TempWorks products.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
Beyond - Vendor Record Management - Additional Features
Enterprise - Department of Revenue Garnishments
Added the ability to create Department of Revenue Garnishment adjustments within Enterprise.
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the following article titled Enterprise - Department of Revenue Garnishments.
- Fixed an error that would occur when attempting to print invoices.
- Fixed an issue where the application would crash when utilizing the Time Entry calendar navigation arrows.
- Fixed an issue where employees were being directed to the end of a page instead of the beginning of a page when assigned additional HRCenter pages.
- Completed modifications to the Colorado PFML export based on the requirements set by the state of Colorado.
- Added the following new reports based on the requirements presented by the New Jersey Temporary Worker Bill of Rights:
- NJ Employee Assignment Notice
- Work Sought With No Assignment
- Work Verification Form
*Note* If you conduct business in New Jersey, please see the article titled New Jersey Temporary Worker Bill of Rights (S511) that contains instructions on what you will need to do to comply with Bill S511.
Updated the Portage, OH sales tax rate to 7%.
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.