This release brings the highly anticipated hotlist functionality to Beyond along with additional Beyond enhancements including improved hierarchy display and additional check details. This release also includes a fix to the ability to re-open a support ticket within Bridge along with additional fixes and enhancements across TempWorks products.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
Beyond - Check Details
Additional check detail information has been added to Beyond including the following information from Enterprise:
*Note* For more information on this functionality please see the article titled Beyond - Employee Pay History.
Beyond - Hotlists
The ability to create hotlists for employees, customers, and contacts has been added to Beyond.
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the article titled Beyond - How to Create and Manage Hot Lists.
Beyond - Improve Hierarchy Display
The hierarchy display has been improved within Beyond while also adding enhanced searching functionality for specific hierarchy nodes.
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the article titled Beyond - Hierarchy.
Bridge - Fixed Re-Open Ticket Functionality
Fixed the ability for users to be able to re-open tickets for additional support.
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the article titled Support Tickets in Bridge.
- Fixed an issue preventing emails from being sent.
- Fixed an issue where the Service Rep dropdown list was not populating correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the “Team” filter would not show results when searching through tasks.
- Fixed an error that would occur when attempting to send mass text messages to employees via Text-Em-All.
- Fixed an issue with the “Job Title” dropdown where not only active job titles would appear. This dropdown can be accessed via Beyond > Customer Record > Defaults > Job Descriptions > Add job description > Job title drop down.
- Fixed an issue when conducting an assignment search where entering more than 20 characters for the customer name would end in “0” found results within the search.
- Fixed a timeout issue when attempting to email invoices.
- Updated the Employee Hours Range report to exclude SUTA corrections.
- Fixed an error that would occur when attempting to reprint an employee's 2022 W-2C via Enterprise > Employee > Actions Menu > Reprint Wage Summary Forms > 2022 W-2C.
- Fixed issues presented within the Default Federal I9.
- Fixed an issue preventing a user from adding “NRA“ in Box 4c within the 2021 W4 form.
- Fixed an issue preventing the TCC WOTC page from being completed on an iOS mobile device.
- Made the "Additional Pages" label dynamic:
- If only one additional page was assigned, the name of the page will be displayed in HRCenter for the employee to complete.
- If more than one page is assigned, the "Additional Pages" will be displayed in HRCenter for the employee to complete.
- Fixed an issue where the default direct deposit post-fill procedure would not check for duplicate bank account information when previously entered for a secondary bank account.
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.