- Increased character limit on EmpName in the table pospayrundatadetail to 120 characters. This is to allow employees with larger names to appear on the pos pay file completely instead of partially.
- Updated the federal minimum wage calculation to account for over time hours. Previously a timecard with 40 Regular hours and 10 Overtime hours would calculate wages as 50 Regular hours.
- Added a new assignment restriction for timeclock customers. Now when assigning an employee to a customer that has a timeclock but no timezone on the worksite, you will get an error stating “Customer is set up to have a timeclock with no timezone information on the worksite”.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause a “Recursive call to Automation Peer API is not valid” error to come up when editing a timecard.
- Long addresses would previously not fit properly on the year end employer W2. Now the font gets smaller as the text gets longer so that the text fits in the box.
- Fixed an issue that could cause users to not be able to reprint 1099s from the employee wage reprint option.
- Fixed an issue that would cause payroll runs to not get marked as printed when a user was only emailing paystubs.
- The mailto prefix was previously not being added on email templates. Now the prefix will be there and users receiving that email template will be able to click on the link and have it work properly.
- Previously, when you searched for an employee on the customer invoice tab, the search would not find the invoices associated with the employee. Now the search will.
- Optimized viewing timecards in WebCenter.
- Optimized bringing up the report area in WebCenter.
- Fixed an issue that could cause timecard submitted notifications to get stuck and never send out to contacts.
- Optimized viewing documents in WebCenter.