This release brings tax updates that will go into effect on 7/1/2023 as determined by the respective states.
- Mason County, KY: Added a tax rate of 1%.
- Union, KY: Updated tax rate to 2%.
- New Mexico
- Updated gross receipts tax rates based on requirements provided by the state of New Mexico. The rate changes can be found here (indicated by an asterisk within the file).
- Berkshire Twp JEDD II, OH: Added tax rate of 1.85%.
- Burton Vil/Twp JEDD, OH: Added tax rate of 1%.
- Cheviot, OH: Added Hampton Inn JEDD VII tax rate of 2%.
- Indian Hill, OH: Decreased tax rate to 0.475%.
- Knox County, OH: Decreased the sales and use tax rate to 7%.
- Lordstown, OH: Increased rate to 1.5%.
- Stockport, OH: Added tax rate of 1%, collected by RITA.
- Sydney, OH: Updated tax rate to 1.65%.
- Warsaw, OH: Added tax rate of 1%, collected by RITA.
- Updated the TriMet rate to 0.8037%.
- Athens, PA: Added an LST tax with a rate of $52.
- Johnstown City, PA: Reduced LST tax rate to $52.
- Langhorne Boro, PA: Added resident and non-resident rate of 1%.
- Updated withholding rates based on requirements provided by the state of Utah. The rate changes can be found here.
- Added the WALTC tax with a rate of 0.58%.
- Updated local sales and use tax rates based on requirements provided by the state of Washington. The rate changes can be found here (highlighted in blue).
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.