- Added the option to have Sales Tax specific jurisdictions to include ACA surcharges when calculating sales tax on an invoice.
- Modified the security of which Service reps are allowed to create and manage Security groups that contain Administration privileges.
- Improved how the Management report was Calculating ACA when a posted transaction had more than one ACA excise tax applied.
- Updated the validation on regular hours, overtime hours, and double time hours on a timecard so that the hours must be between -1000 and 1000.
- Improved the error handling when parsing resume phone numbers that contain bad data.
- Added a new index on the EVerify_Case table to speed up E-Verify related requests.
- Improved loading time performance of the Recruiting Calls widget.
- Added Employee ID To the Clarus WOTC Payroll Feed Export.
- When viewing a contact’s web user account page, the Buzz section will no longer be displayed.
- ZipWhip credentials are now visible in non-Auth Enterprise builds; they can be deleted but not edited or added.
- The shift notes field on an order will properly flow onto new assignments. If the shift is updated on an assignment, the shift notes will be appended as well.
- Fixed a Direct Deposit Register issue where authority, reissued, CC, and PC check’s bank type would sometimes cause the report to not run correctly.
- An object reference error will no longer occur when updating the Sales Team field on historical time card records.
- To match Beyond’s requirements, multi select values in integrations > Custom Data must now be unique in Enterprise.
- Users will now be able to use the scroll wheel when the mouse cursor is over a multi select field in integrations > Custom Data.
- Disabled the ability to type into the year field when creating 1094 worksheets. This field is now a drop down where the user can select various years.
- In the diagnostic information page under the ServiceRep Information section, sec roles will now be presented to the user vertically showing the sec role description as well as the sec role name. The diagnostic information is found by clicking on the E icon in the upper left > Server.
- Found an corrected an issue where the Sales Team field on posted timecards for the current week would not update properly on the back end. Now this field will.
- When viewing an employee's pay card history page in Enterprise, the records visible will respect the users current hierarchy.
- Fixed an 'Object in reference not set to an instance of an object' error that would occur when filling out the 1095 survey option to choose which adjustments should count toward the employees 'lowest cost share'.
- Enterprise will now handle opening a new window when viewing the downloadable version of the assessment results.
- Updated the Ohio mag media to match CCA standards
- Removed nullable columns (Pay, Bill, OtFactor and PayPeriods) on Order_Root.
- Made the following modifications to Form Builder forms:
- Changed the Form builder upload text from “recommended size” to “max image dimensions”.
- Added a warning message for when an uploaded image is over the max image dimensions. Please note that you will still be able to upload an image that is over the max image dimensions, however this image may appear cropped when viewed within a workflow.
- Fixed viewing form builder forms within mobile devices to allow for scrolling horizontally and vertically.
- Added the ability to add/edit a user's application from the WebCenter Users tab.
- The ‘Canceled’ timecard status has been renamed to ‘Override’ to better match what a service is actually doing when users override a timecard in Enterprise to make edits. Additionally, when a timecard has a status of Override, employee and contacts cannot unlock and edit the timecard in WebCenter.
- Modified the logic used to calculate day totals by shift when there are two shifts on the timecard.
- Improved viewing Order candidates who had mistakenly entered/deleted assignments.
- Previously, the rule inputted for the SMTP password config would show the whole password. Now once a value has been added to the rule, the password will be displayed as partially hidden.
- Removed the ‘permission-admin’ permission and replaced it with two different permissions called ‘general-administrate’ and ‘security-group-administrate’.
- Security-group-administrate grants access to the security area in All Options > Administration in Enterprise (Auth enabled) and the Security Groups area under B Menu > Settings in Beyond.
- General-administrate grants access to Product Instances, Service Representatives, Service Rep Teams, and Tenant Invite Codes area under B Menu > Settings in Beyond.
- Added a new workers comp security permission called ‘customer-defaults-workercomp-edit’. Service reps with this security permission will now be able to create and edit customer default worker comp codes located in Customer Record > Defaults > Worker Comp.
- Added the ability for Service reps to initiate chats with employees that have Buzz accounts.
- Validation errors will now stick on the top of long form submissions such as the Onboarding Workflow wizard, allowing you to see any error without having to scroll to the top of the form.
- Replace the header grouping bar for System Admin data grids with new filtering options. This change affects Tenant Invite Codes, Service Rep Teams, Service Representatives, Security Groups, and External Services.
- Downloading PO results from Customer > Invoice Setup > PO Setup as Excel or CSV will no longer produce an error.
- Corrected an unsupported file type error that would occur when downloading a PDF document using Firefox.
- Uploaded html files would previously download as a PDF file if the html extension in the file name was missing. Now Beyond will download the file in the original format.
- When adding Work History or Education information to an employee record, the add button is always right justified.
TW API V3
- Added API support for mass updating assignments.
- Added API support for future Prospect entity records.
- Modified API support for security group management.
- Added an IncludeTwEmployees parameter to the twapi3_SecurityGroup_FetchServiceReps procedure. This is defaulted to false.