Below are the minimum hardware and software requirements to run Enterprise Infinity. If you are utilizing apps.ontempworks.com to log in, check out Apps.OnTempWorks.com Requirements and Troubleshooting for additional requirements and troubleshooting steps.
|Processor||1.7GHz or better|
Note: When running under a virtual environment, allow at least 500 MB per user on the host
|Video||1024 x 800 screen resolution|
Support for DirectX9, min. dedicated 128 MB Video RAM
|Disk Space (Minimum)||1GB|
(32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2012 r2, 2016
|.NET Frameworks Versions||4.7.2 and 3.5.1|
To download the latest versions of .Net see https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-framework/net472 .
*Note* Windows 11 is not currently supported for running Enterprise due to limitations presented by the operating system including:
- A restricted RDP program, lacking features required by Enterprise.
- The inability to properly setup printers.
- The inability to properly map network drives.
Due to issues outside of TempWorks' control, it is not recommended to utilize Enterprise on a Windows 11 machine.
- The recommended internet speed for optimal performance is 1-2Mbps per user up and down.
- 750kbps per user is the recommendation to be able to efficiently run Enterprise via RDP (remotely).
- If you use VoIP for your phones (ex. Vonage), you may need additional bandwidth on top of the above.
*Note* Chrome OS is not currently supported for running Enterprise. Consider using Beyond, our web based platform.